• The KillerFrogs

Darrion Flowers rejoining football team

Eight

agree. it will be interesting to see how things pan out, but he is someone who hasn't played football since 2014, wasn't a huge recruit then, and will only have the fall camp to adjust to wearing pads again as well as the position.

granted he can run and this is a position patterson has always maintained can be learned quickly.

low risk for the program so lets see what happens.

texas_sicilian

Considering how thin we are at CB, getting a walk on would be a major revelation.

I’ll take a lightening fast track star that was a top 75 receiver in the nation.

Eight

Considering how thin we are at CB, getting a walk on would be a major revelation.

I’ll take a lightening fast track star that was a top 75 receiver in the nation.

track star? track athlete, ronnie baker has been the track "star" at tcu. flowers has done some good things in his time at tcu on the track, but that headline on 247 might have been just a bit of hyperbole.

texas_sicilian

Walk on? He’s not on track scholly now? Can’t play football if you’re on a track scholly. Have to be football or nothing.
Not sure how it will he handled, but my point was just that I’m elated we’re getting anyone added to that position. One injury with the current roster and we’re toast.

Bob

Just run him down the sideline even if he can't catch the ball - like Listenbee. Only, don't repeat the mistake of throwing to him.

jake102

Not sure how it will he handled, but my point was just that I’m elated we’re getting anyone added to that position. One injury with the current roster and we’re toast.

We have Gladney, Lewis and James. All of those guys have played a decent amount. We are two injuries away from giving up 30+ points a game

West Coast Johnny

If we need a guy can't we just bring in a Juco CB? A one-and-done for a defender who hasn't played football for four years doesn't make sense... I don't care how fast he is.

Would it be easier to play boundary corner or other side in Coach P defense?

Also would free safety be easier than corner? Love the speed can he tackle?