• The KillerFrogs

Dang it, 11! This dude right here...

MadFrog

I was never a big Parrish fan until the 5 games in the NIT. His desire and hustle in those 5 games turned me around. Plus, he really can make a 3 point shot or two. Of the 4 Seniors, I will miss him the most. Second most I will miss is Washburn. He makes silly mistakes and some times looks awkward, but when he is on, he is good and big. I wish he had 1 more year.

Armadillo

I was never a big Parrish fan until the 5 games in the NIT. His desire and hustle in those 5 games turned me around.

You really need to look beyond basketball to see the true potential of this young man and his impact on the TCU community. I'm kind of embarrassed for your post above to view BP only through the spectrum of basketball. Google Brandon Parrish to understand his backstory.

And yes, the zoo stuff is funny!

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
He retweeted my reply, which made me feel 1.5 x better than if any other rando person did the same.

The guy is gonna be a success in life no matter what.

frognutz

CpDNNVhXYAEiMB5.jpg

Brog

I was never a big Parrish fan until the 5 games in the NIT. His desire and hustle in those 5 games turned me around. Plus, he really can make a 3 point shot or two. Of the 4 Seniors, I will miss him the most. Second most I will miss is Washburn. He makes silly mistakes and some times looks awkward, but when he is on, he is good and big. I wish he had 1 more year.

According to my sources, he wasn't too big a fan of you, either. Hope he changes his mind, now.