• The KillerFrogs

Damion Baugh

Eight

Maybe this was why the staff seemingly is cool with RJ leaving?

Kid is an athlete for sure.

still think that has to be wells

he is the only one of the three perimeter transfers who has experience being one of they guys on the offensive end

baugh makes rj look like a sniper from the outside and neither baugh nor evans have been in the position where they had to carry an offense

have no idea how any of this translates for the frogs or what the ceiling is for each

do know rj has been the centerpiece of the frogs offense for two years good or bad and he drew the attention of some pretty good defenses

hiphopfroggy

tenor.gif

Francis Xavier

still think that has to be wells

he is the only one of the three perimeter transfers who has experience being one of they guys on the offensive end

baugh makes rj look like a sniper from the outside and neither baugh nor evans have been in the position where they had to carry an offense

have no idea how any of this translates for the frogs or what the ceiling is for each

do know rj has been the centerpiece of the frogs offense for two years good or bad and he drew the attention of some pretty good defenses
I think RJ is very good overall and losing him is probably a net negative but If our defensive intensity turns up then we may be better off. This new kid is explosive.

Moose Stuff

All I know is that other than RJ and maybe Kevin (MAYBE) I couldn't give 2 [ Finebaum ]s about any of the other departing players. I don't know if any of these new guys are any good but for now I can at least hope and that's more than I had a month ago.

Farmfrog

This kid is a defensive dynamo who has the skills to score. I hope he can be a facilitator that can get teammates good looks.