• The KillerFrogs

Dalton goes out of Cincy (?) a winner

ShreveFrog

Here are the highlights. Andy had some good passes up the seam and a scrambling td run:
https://www.bengals.com/video/browns-vs-bengals-highlights-week-17

It was his 70th win of the decade, which is more than Eli, Stafford or Cam. He is the winningest quarterback in Bengals history by percentage at .534, (better than Ken Anderson and Boomer Esiason.) Though Anderson had 93 wins (in 16 seasons.) But Andy has the team's most td passes, 204 in 9 seasons to Anderson's 197.

Here's hoping Andy extends his career elsewhere, if that's what he wants.

ShreveFrog

Yes, but if I'm Cincy and you can draft home state kid Joe Burrow as your next franchise qb, you do it. But you've also got lots of work to do on the o'line and defensive backfield, etc.

Wexahu

If I were him, I’d look to go be a backup for a promising team that has a good young QB. No pressure, still very good money, and he could do that for another 5 years if he wants. If someone gets hurt he could have an opportunity to play in some big games too. I don’t think any team will sign him as a starter at this point anyway.

HG73

If I were him, I’d look to go be a backup for a promising team that has a good young QB. No pressure, still very good money, and he could do that for another 5 years if he wants. If someone gets hurt he could have an opportunity to play in some big games too. I don’t think any team will sign him as a starter at this point anyway.
I bet there is a starting job in the league for him. Probably to a better team.

LeagueCityFrog

He could be DeShaun Watson's backup in his home town of H-Town and call it good. My bet he's a Bangel one more season then they hand over the team to Burrow in 2021 like the Chiefs handed the keys over to Mahomes in year 2.

Wexahu

He could be DeShaun Watson's backup in his home town of H-Town and call it good. My bet he's a Bangel one more season then they hand over the team to Burrow in 2021 like the Chiefs handed the keys over to Mahomes in year 2.

He done in Cincy. No way he starts over Burrow there. Time for both sides to move on.

Brog

]Something about being closer to his wife's family.

Um...he's the one bringing in the big bucks. They can drive to FW to see the grandkids.[/QUOTE]

Finally sure proof that years of getting sacked can cause brain injury.