• The KillerFrogs

Dallas Coaches Event

TCU_backer

From Google reviews:

'Parking (valet) was a serious cluster after the event. Recommend self parking.'

'Needs much, much more parking.'

Sounds like it's going to be another winner. #FAIL

I am sure they would appreciate having you volunteer and you can help with the planning next year.

TCaliU

Anything good shared about football at this year's Dallas event? Coach P couldn't make it to the Houston event last week.
Biggest thing I gathered was his comments on tOSU being a 1 and done. He said now that Del Conte isn't in the room and went off on best chances to win a natty by only playing them once. Not about them oney, would have loved to play them n the horse shoe. Referenced OU and there 2 games series with tOSU, loser didn't make playoffs. Something along those lines

PO Frog

Biggest thing I gathered was his comments on tOSU being a 1 and done. He said now that Del Conte isn't in the room and went off on best chances to win a natty by only playing them once. Not about them oney, would have loved to play them n the horse shoe. Referenced OU and there 2 games series with tOSU, loser didn't make playoffs. Something along those lines
Don't tell dogfrog