1. The KillerFrogs

DAL/DFW: Anyone flown in or out of either recently? Ghost Town or Chaos?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by InstaFrog, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Watched DFW this morning and not much activity. Appears they were only using one runway & around 5 minutes between takeoffs. Plus a large number of aircraft just parked away from the terminals.

Sweat Equity likes this.
  2. Where are people going at this point? The company I work for employs upwards of 50,000 people world wide and no one is allowed to travel business related, domestic or foreign.

3. Just not on the pottie
    #ohjennifer

4. I was the only one on DFW-LAX today.

Peacefrog and TCURiggs like this.
  5. I think they may have lost money on that flight. Did you happen to ask if you could sit in with the pilots?

Boomhauer and Sweat Equity like this.
  6. Here's tmmrws pricing thru May:

[​IMG]

7. Whoa

Sweat Equity likes this.
  8. I fly abt 500,000 miles commercial/private p/yr and have never seen the skies so empty. Cray.

YA and TCURiggs like this.
  9. Were you also the sky marshall?

10. If United goes out of business I won’t shed one tear. United is asshoe!

11. #privatebrag

MTfrog5 and Sweat Equity like this.
  12. asshoe

TCURiggs likes this.
  13. I almost responded with "do you drive to the hanger on auto-pilot in your Tesla? Any tickets along the way?," but I decided to refrain even after you called me an asshoe.

*don't ban me*

Sweat Equity likes this.
  14. nah take the chopper to the hanger instead. No speed limits in the air.

15. Haha. Atta boy

Sweat Equity likes this.
  16. no, sweat equity pulled a vince young and instead of renting a private jet he simply bought every ticket on the flight

Sweat Equity likes this.
  17. Flew last week on SW from Dallas to Denver. 30% Occupancy, had entire row of seats to myself.
    Return Flight Same thing. Denver Terminal relatively empty, lots of people wearing masks.