• The KillerFrogs

Daje Johnson

jake102

Let it be known that 6 months after it happened, the college decision of an 18 year old athlete still rustles the jimmies of BelushiBob.

Did you also create a thread for Terrell Lathan, who after committing to La. Tech in January, woke up on signing day and submitted his LOI to TCU?

Lathan also switched from a Kia to a Mercedes. Kind of a no brainer.

Daje switched from a Mercedes CLS class to a Mercedes S class. And even that is debatable.

BelushiBob

What did Daje say about TCU on the way out? I don't recall.

Even if he said TCU smelled like crap, had the ugliest campus he'd ever seen, and would lose every game we play in the B12, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. It appears he rustled you hard, though.

Read the thread yourself. Im not your assistant. I'm an old business man, I'm always like this.

It is what it is, he was an adult when he did it.

maximilian

Lathan also switched from a Kia to a Mercedes. Kind of a no brainer.

Daje switched from a Mercedes CLS class to a Mercedes S class. And even that is debatable.

That's not the point. People are mad that Daje switched at all and strung the staff along. I don't see how that's different from Lathan doing the same to La. Tech. You ask UT fans, and they'll say the same thing about TCU that you just said about Tech.

It's all irrelevant. He made his choice. Constantly crying about it and demonizing him only makes TCU fans look butt-pained and petty, especially when we have kids that did the same thing to other schools. This is recruiting sometimes; deal with it.

maximilian

read the thread lazyass. its in there.

I think you can't find the quote. I think you made it up after getting mad about an 18 year old not wanting to play for the college football team you support. Here, call this number:

399165307.jpg

BelushiBob

I think you can't find the quote. I think you made it up after getting mad about an 18 year old not wanting to play for the college football team you support. Here, call this number:

399165307.jpg
Its seems you got a lot of time on your hands, since you can look for dumb photos on the internet.

I dont have that time. Good day sir.

Ron Swanson

Its seems you got a lot of time on your hands, since you can look for dumb photos on the internet.

I dont have that time. Good day sir.

How I read that....

"Yeah I have no idea what Daje said, maybe if I just keep telling them to quit being lazy and find it themselves, I can dig my way out of this"