• The KillerFrogs

Daily Dot: ‘TCU what in the hell’: People call out sorority recruitment TikTok dance for cultural appropriation

HornyWartyToad

Seems like the place to drop this in:

Transgender student rejected from every University of Alabama sorority​

Landon Mion
Wed, August 17, 2022, 5:12 AM

A transgender woman was rejected by all University of Alabama sororities during their student recruitment process, according to social media posts from the student.
Grant Sikes, a biological male, wrote on Instagram that he was denied entry to all of the sororities on campus. There are nearly 20 campus chapters.
"Unfortunately, this chapter is closed. This recruitment journey is over for me," Sikes wrote. "Being dropped from my last house this morning during primary recruitment at the University of Alabama doesn’t come as a surprise considering out of the almost 20 chapters – I was dropped by every single one except 2 before day 1."
"I'm hopeful of a future where everyone is welcomed for just being themselves – everywhere," Sikes continued. "If you are going through a hard time today, remember that life is too short to ponder on the things lost. Choose happiness & always look for the positive things throughout life. Move on. See the good. See the bad. Hope for the best. Brave the worst."

I sympathize with they, as I personally identify as a Frog.

allclearforfrogs

Seems like the place to drop this in:

Transgender student rejected from every University of Alabama sorority​

Landon Mion
Wed, August 17, 2022, 5:12 AM

A transgender woman was rejected by all University of Alabama sororities during their student recruitment process, according to social media posts from the student.
Grant Sikes, a biological male, wrote on Instagram that he was denied entry to all of the sororities on campus. There are nearly 20 campus chapters.
"Unfortunately, this chapter is closed. This recruitment journey is over for me," Sikes wrote. "Being dropped from my last house this morning during primary recruitment at the University of Alabama doesn’t come as a surprise considering out of the almost 20 chapters – I was dropped by every single one except 2 before day 1."
"I'm hopeful of a future where everyone is welcomed for just being themselves – everywhere," Sikes continued. "If you are going through a hard time today, remember that life is too short to ponder on the things lost. Choose happiness & always look for the positive things throughout life. Move on. See the good. See the bad. Hope for the best. Brave the worst."

I sympathize with they, as I personally identify as a Frog.
There are lots of people that get rejected from every greek group....transgender or not.