• The KillerFrogs

Da Big Game...game thread

jake102

Believe me I hope the Patriot’s run is done. It just seems they always end up in the SB again, regardless of what the rest of the AFC does.

Chiefs had no reason to lose to Patriots this year. Home field advantage and they were the vastly superior team. Losing Hunt was big.

Two best teams in the NFL were the Saints and Chiefs. Saints should have been in the SB (refs and choked) and Chiefs just choked.

berryfrog95

NFL Super Bowl LIV (2020) updated

KC 6/1
LAR, NO, NE 8/1
LAC, Chi, Pit 14/1
Min, GB, Dal 16/1
Phi, Bal, Ind, Cle, Hou 20/1
Sea 30/1
Atl, Jax, NYG 40/1
SF 50/1
Car, Ten, Den 60/1
TB, NYJ 80/1
Wsh, Det, Buf, Cin, Oak, Ari 100/1
Mia 300/1

Eight

NFL Super Bowl LIV (2020) updated

KC 6/1
LAR, NO, NE 8/1
LAC, Chi, Pit 14/1
Min, GB, Dal 16/1
Phi, Bal, Ind, Cle, Hou 20/1
Sea 30/1
Atl, Jax, NYG 40/1
SF 50/1
Car, Ten, Den 60/1
TB, NYJ 80/1
Wsh, Det, Buf, Cin, Oak, Ari 100/1
Mia 300/1

always love these early odds before the draft, free agency, retirements etc....

HFrog1999

Way to go. An unfortunate typo sure to extend this thread like six more pages..

UglyAdeptIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

FrogCop19

Way to go. An unfortunate typo sure to extend this thread like six more pages..
Que ThisisOurTime to explain how of COURSE a woman would make this "mistake", and that it is proof that they are trying to feminize men's sport by including "typos" like this in social media. And on top of that, showing a young woman taunting Sherman to "come and get it" is also blatant proof that women are evil and may have, in fact, killed Jimmy Hoffa.

P.S. No, Lisa, I don't think you are trying to do any of the above. I believe you are witty enough to have done that on purpose due to the low-quality nature of last night's game, and I support you in any endeavor you choose to undertake.

P.P.S. No, I am not just trying to get a certain picture posted. That would be sexist and misogynistic, and under no circumstances would I expect you to post it.

P.P.P.S. I mean, if you HAVE it, that would be cool, but I don't EXPECT it is my point.

Jackson

The game was great! The Patriots moved the ball well with over 400 yards of offense. Even though they only put 13 pts on the board they kept the ball away from the Rams and their defense was outstanding. This was the Bill Belichek Super Bowl....he shut the Rams down as he did K.C.!

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I knew most but who was the girl?
"With about 10 seconds left in the spot, the ball ends up in the hands of Sam Gordon, whose on-field exploits as a 9-year-old girl playing in a boys’ league became a viral sensation back in 2012. Gordon has since become something of a football activist, filing a Title IX lawsuit against three Salt Lake City school districts for not offering girls’ tackle football. In the commercial, Gordon tries to avoid Sherman with a spin move before pitching the ball to Barkley, who runs out the clock, so to speak."