• The KillerFrogs

D! Rankings. Frogs to 6 (RPI to 5) UT to 5, Tech to 7

hometown frog

Big 12 looks well represented. If all hold there should be 3 super regionals hosted by Big 12

D1Baseball Top 25 Rankings: SEC Quartet Leads The Way; UC Irvine Returns • D1Baseball

D1Baseball.com's College Baseball RPI

not merit based but I can’t see the committee not giving the ACC and PAC winners a national seed. So Notre Dame and either Oregon or Arizona will prob get a top 8 spot regardless of their metrics positions.

don’t see any way less than 4 SEC teams get national seeds. (Arky, Vandy, MissSt and Tenn).

so that leaves two spots to fill. UT has 1. Last one is between us and Tech in my opinion. (And I think we have the upper hand at this point)

Pharm Frog

not merit based but I can’t see the committee not giving the ACC and PAC winners a national seed. So Notre Dame and either Oregon or Arizona will prob get a top 8 spot regardless of their metrics positions.

don’t see any way less than 4 SEC teams get national seeds. (Arky, Vandy, MissSt and Tenn).

so that leaves two spots to fill. UT has 1. Last one is between us and Tech in my opinion. (And I think we have the upper hand at this point)

I don’t think that there’s any upper hand at this point and I think Tech controls its destiny. All will host a regional. That shouldn’t even be a discussion point.