• The KillerFrogs

CWS Game Thread: TCU vs. Texas Tech

Froginbedford

Deep Purple said:

No need for PC prison.  Just learn the meaning of the term 'Hispanic.'
Make sure to know that "Hispanic" is not a genetic, national,  or racial designation,,,,It refers to persons who speak Spanish as their primary language....Hispanics can be direct descendants of Aztecs living in Mexico, descendants of west African slaves living in Cuba, descendants of Spanish plantation owners living in the Dominican Republic, descendants of pre-1836/1845 Mexicans living in Texas and the southwestern United States, etc....Hispanics display all genetic racial characteristics and combinations....The term has been created and employed to override the pre-PC umbrella label "Mexican," when in fact the individual may be of Guatemalan or Colombian background....

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Froginbedford said:

About 1968, when field mikes were first introduced...Thanksgiving Day pro game, but not the Cowboys, the sideline dish picked up a very distinct and loud "c**ks**ker" after a play....mom and grandmother were horrified and screamed...dad and brother and one other LOLed too long...granddad sat in stunned silence....

Now that's Saturday morning television fare . . . 

The Janet Jackson thing was funny.  My kids were younger, and we didn't have DVR yet.  it flashed across the screen, and I thought "did I see what I thought I saw?"  No one commented, but everyone saw it.  Good times.