RS Fr RHP Jared Janczak
7-3, 5 starts in 24 appearances, 2.40 era​
75.0 ip, 65 h, 26 r, 20 er, 23 bb, 69 so, .236 b/avg​
vs.
Fr LHP Steven Gingery
4-2, 13 starts in 14 appearances, 3.25 era​
63.2 ip, 56 h, 31 r, 23 er, 29 bb, 61 so, .241 b/avg​

PurplePutt

A little more on Gingery. The last time TCU faced him was in the 2nd game of the Tech series which he started. He was pretty damn good against the Frogs in that game, although TCU won 13-6, he did not get the loss.

He went 4 innings, gave up 1 run (earned) on 4 hits, struck out 6, walked 2 and hit 1. He threw 76 pitches in those 4 innings. So looks like he was able to work out of some jams. He faced 16 batters and 7 of those guys reached base.

Then they brought in Moseley in the 5th and he gave up 6 runs on 1 hit, 3 walks, and 1 hit batter before leaving without getting anyone out and getting credit for the loss.
Howard started for TCU and wasn't that sharp. He only went 4 innings.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Putt,

Thanks for the info...but more importantly, thanks for using a great big font for us old folks.

PurplePutt

geezer said:
Putt,

Thanks for the info...but more importantly, thanks for using a great big font for us old folks.

It only worked like that because I copied and pasted my post from 247.

:biggrin:

frognutz

After having to stomach Aggy and Rapelor so much recently, I'm having a hard time getting my Raider hate going.....but darn Tech anyway....

PurplePutt

It is going to be a hot mofo too. Game time temp will be about 90 and will feel like 96 because of humidity. The wind will be blowing in from RF at 16 mph. The high is suppose to get up to 95-96.

TCUdirtbag

Schloss is 22-10 vs. Tech.

Perfect Game guys doing a pregsme show on SiriusXM College Sports Nation right now. It's great.

2 of 3 picked TCU. Third basically said he's picking Tech because that's who he has in his bracket. Tons of compliments for Schloss, Mo and Saarloos.

frognutz

Prince of Purpoole said:
Again, the Princess snd I are about 3,000 miles south of Cowtown. Is the game on Sirius/XM?

The games were channel 91 (College Sports) yesterday so assume they are again today.  Pretty positive actually.