• The KillerFrogs

CWS 2024

FrogBall09

That’s on blue at third. Should have been rung up on the check swing!
Nope

Rule is that for a LH hitter - based on the angle down the 3B line - the head of the barrel has to go past the lead hip

Has nothing to do with wrists breaking or crossing the plate

Zero chance that happened on that swing

Attachments

• IMG_6625.jpeg
    IMG_6625.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 2

Realtorfrog

Nope

Rule is that based on the angle down the 3B like - the head of the barrel has to go past the lead hip

Has nothing to do with wrists breaking or crossing the plate

Zero chance that happened on that swing
We’ll have to be agree to disagree. It was a horrible call that let Tenn advance and sent Florida State to the losers bracket.

FrogBall09

We’ll have to be agree to disagree. It was a horrible call that let Tenn advance and sent Florida State to the losers bracket.
Whatever - the rule is really easy to understand even if it’s hard to call sometimes in real time - did the barrel end pass his right hip from the angle the 3B ump (or 1B for a RH hitter) has down the baseline on the plate

but I have not seen a single view down the 3B line and there is not a camera on the baseline - therefore I doubt I exists

The one from the dug out camera is useless

However most people think it is if the barrel crossed then front of the plate and the plate has nothing to do with it

Nor does wrist angle

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Whatever - the rule is really easy to understand even if it’s hard to call sometimes in real time - did the barrel end pass his right hip from the angle the 3B ump (or 1B for a RH hitter) has down the baseline on the plate

but I have not seen a single view down the 3B line and there is not a camera on the baseline - therefore I doubt I exists

The one from the dug out camera is useless

However most people think it is if the barrel crossed then front of the plate and the plate has nothing to do with it

Nor does wrist angle
I thought I saw a replay from the 3b line angle. It was close. You could have called it either way.