• The KillerFrogs

CWS 2021

swimmerbabe11

thanks. my best friend, who I met because of texags passed away on the 11th. The funeral was this weekend. spent the whole, weekend with people I know from that site, letting them crash with me, helping them find places to stay, having people over when being in public felt too overwhelming. I'm still expecting there to be some wierd tom sawyer moment where a text message pops up from him. I don't want to derail. Say a prayer for his family, especially his mother and his 8 year old son.

just want to watch some baseball with internet friends. <3

Last edited:

tcudoc

thanks. my best friend, who I met because of texags passed away on the 11th. The funeral was this weekend. spent the whole, weekend with people I know from that site, letting them crash with me, helping them find places to stay, having people over when being in public felt too overwhelming. I'm still expecting there to be some wierd tom sawyer moment where a text message pops up from him. I don't want to derail. Say a prayer for his family, especially his mother and his 8 year old son.

just want to watch some baseball with internet friends. <3
Hang in there. Prayers for you and your friends.
You’re a solid TCU fan and a great KFC member. People just like to give each other a hard time. I support this site giving you the support you need to take your mind off of heavier things for a bit.
Best regards