• The KillerFrogs

Curious, Did Anyone Have Season Tickets In The UT Band Payback Section?

Mean Purple

A UT fan near me remarked how classless it was that TCU put the UT band up there. I didn’t respond because I see no need to debate with dumbasses.
A friend who is an LSU alum sent me a text yesterday with the picture that is circulating on the interwebs (I think it is the pic KF.c posted on The Facebook) of the ut band in the nose bleeds. Then the next text simply read: Thank You, Frogs!

ftwfrog

I still don’t like putting all school’s bands up there.

Just UT’s.

No, I wasn’t in band, but it’s kind of crappy to have the opposing team band with their heavy equipment walking up that maze of a ramp before game, at half, at half and after the game. I guess they train for it. But no need to be pricks unless they do it first.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
I'm in 409. It was MUCH worse when they were on the other side of the field, constant noise.
Well done by whoever made this decision.
Now, if we could just get the volume on the scoreboard turned down by 40 decibels or so.

netty2424

Just UT’s.

No, I wasn’t in band, but it’s kind of crappy to have the opposing team band with their heavy equipment walking up that maze of a ramp before game, at half, at half and after the game. I guess they train for it. But no need to be pricks unless they do it first.
Don’t leave out OU. I had Boomer Sooner in my ears for a month after they were here last.

The TCU Football Jerk

Just UT’s.

boo freakin who. Too many limp wrists in this world today.

And by the way, they DID do it to us first.