• The KillerFrogs

Curious about where these players have been

FrogPreacher

Are they injured? In the dog house? Now being Redshirted?

Jaelan Austin
Kenedy Snell
Bryson Jackson
Jarrison Stewart
Ochaun Mathis
Daythan Davis
Brandon Bowen-Someone mentioned he is injured
Ezra Tu'ua
Quazzel White
Christian Williams

Eight

jackson is red-shirting and right now with the log jam at receiver i would be surprised to see him even at the end of the year.

bowen is hurt, not sure about tu'ua or white, and i am not sure christian williams is a real person. he might be like captain tuttle on that one mash episode

Moose Stuff

Are they injured? In the dog house? Now being Redshirted?

Jaelan Austin
Kenedy Snell
Bryson Jackson
Jarrison Stewart
Ochaun Mathis
Daythan Davis
Brandon Bowen-Someone mentioned he is injured
Ezra Tu'ua
Quazzel White
Christian Williams

Hurt
Quit
Hurt/RS
Hurt
Little used backup
Role player
Hurt/behind SRs when healthy
Not good enough
Doesn’t play
Might be dead, I mean let’s be honest, a backup TE at TCU is essentially the same as dead.

FrogPreacher

Hurt
Quit
Hurt/RS
Hurt
Little used backup
Role player
Hurt/behind SRs when healthy
Not good enough
Doesn’t play
Might be dead, I mean let’s be honest, a backup TE at TCU is essentially the same as dead.
Kenedy Snell quit? Seriously? And yes, I get your point about a backup TE. I just don't get why we don't utilize the TE position more. Except for the bone-headed play of someone who is 6'6" attempting to jump over someone instead of just plowing through them!

Sebastian S

Snell is out.

Little did he know, if he stayed, he may have gotten playing times since everyone is not playing to their ability. We lose Turpin next year as well.

But maybe it wasn't his choice to leave.

Shorty

Considering Snell seemed to be the 4th or 5th RB option and barely saw the field I don't blame him. It would be frustrating to sit and watch the last few games.

jake102

Does it matter? He had a great play against a bad team last year. Hasn’t really done anything after that. Sorry he’s gone but we have many of those type players.

Not really sure why we even recruited him (or the seventeen other small, shifty hybrid players)

MAcFroggy

White is only a RS Freshman offensive lineman. I do not think his playing time (or lack there of) is a sign of him being a good player or a bust. It just takes more time for offensive linemen to work their way up the depth chart.

Wexahu

Not really sure why we even recruited him (or the seventeen other small, shifty hybrid players)

IMO we need to start signing more lineman, both sides of the ball, and fewer WRs. To some degree it’s a numbers game, the more you sign the better the chance you’ll have 7-8 that will be good. I think we have some decent capable skill position players who almost never see the field because there are too many of them. I don’t feel the same way about the lineman. No need to have more than 12-13 scholarship wideouts and we always seem to have 16-18. A developmental lineman who never makes it doesn’t hurt any worse than a decent WR who can’t get on the field because of numbers.