• The KillerFrogs

Credit to Kaz Kazadi

DelFrog

Much credit should go to ‘Strength and Conditioning‘ coach Kaz Kazadi, for the the success of the Frogs this season. Kaz has no doubt been a major factor in the teams overall physical conditioning, health and the improved on the field performance. A great addition to the staff.

SwissArmyFrog

The energy seems to flow after thru and after the games...especially Baylor, hehe.

- 2021 after Baylor, Shadrach Banks does a cartwheel plus back flip.

- 2022 after Baylor, unknown player (Shadrach again?) does a cartwheel + back flip (right after the commentator exclaims, "UNREAL!"
(upper left corner of your screen :) )

Nick Danger

The energy seems to flow after thru and after the games...especially Baylor, hehe.

- 2021 after Baylor, Shadrach Banks does a cartwheel plus back flip.

- 2022 after Baylor, unknown player (Shadrach again?) does a cartwheel + back flip (right after the commentator exclaims, "UNREAL!"
(upper left corner of your screen :) )
Actually, it looks like there were two players doing cartwheels/backflips, one on each end of the field. If you look closely at this clip, at the 30 second mark, you'll see someone in a white uniform, but without a helmet, doing backflips, way in the background (the above mentioned UNREAL one). Then when the shot changes at about the 36 second mark, you see someone else start to do a cartwheel on the right-hand side of the screen, on about the 20 yard line.

Last edited:
I think he has made a major impact, even more than most realize, and they already think he's made a pretty big one.
Agree. When I rewatched the game the announcers said that Matt Campbell told them during the production meeting that even though he was very familiar with our roster, he almost didn‘t recognize our team because they were so much bigger and faster than what we had before. Combine that with accountability and mental toughness and it is obviously a very crucial component of how we accomplished such a dramatic turnaround.

Wexahu

Agree. When I rewatched the game the announcers said that Matt Campbell told them during the production meeting that even though he was very familiar with our roster, he almost didn‘t recognize our team because they were so much bigger and faster than what we had before. Combine that with accountability and mental toughness and it is obviously a very crucial component of how we accomplished such a dramatic turnaround.
I'd go as far to say if there is one guy on the staff I'd least want to let get away, it would be him. Kaz and Gillespie are 1A and 1B.

dawg

Pay Me GIF

1000000% His impact has been immense, both on and off the field. We seemed to be plagued by injuries since 2015. Dee Winters, for instance, especially looks quite a bit heaver than last year but plays just as fast if not faster.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Trust the opinions of the (few) opposing Coaches you know & respect.

FrogCop19

Would you know who they were on most other teams even if you were looking?
Usually it's the yolked-up dude that looks like they have to have someone else wipe them after a good deuce because they can't reach.

Or it's the guy having what appears to be non-consensual...stretching exercises with the players while checking for witnesses... (and yes, this is K State's S&C coach...)
Chris-Dawson-23___t280.jpg

Last edited: