• The KillerFrogs

Cowboy injury

stbrab

Gruesome injury to Allen Hurns. Appeared to break his ankle and leg...

Hope it doesn’t end his career. Prayers for the young man.

4 Oaks Frog

OMG!! One of the worst I’ve ever seen. The slow motion replay was gruesome, and made me a little sick to my stomach. I never want to see it again. Poor man!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & broken legs!!

4 Oaks Frog

I don't think any of you should apply to EMT school.
No way! I can’t even watch the fake surgeries done by the fake doctors on the TV medical dramas. My doc gave me a DVD of the scope of my knee. I have never, no will I ever watch it. That poor man’s leg. I’m getting queezie just thinking of the replay...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

No way! I can’t even watch the fake surgeries done by the fake doctors on the TV medical dramas. My doc gave me a DVD of the scope of my knee. I have never, no will I ever watch it. That poor man’s leg. I’m getting queezie just thinking of the replay...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Which makes the fact that Kramer could casually snack on a box of Junior Mints even more impressive.

TooColdU

It was similar to Odell Beckham’s fractured ankle that he suffered last season, which he made a full recovery from.

Thankfully for Hurns, those types of injuries tend heal much better than others.

frogs9497

There’s a picture on a news website of Hearns laying flat on his stomach, with his left foot pointed towards the sky. I opted not to post it here. Sickening, but watching the break was even worse.