1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'The Swamp' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. https://www.theblaze.com/news/2020/...-track-citizens/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Washington State restaurants can open, if....

If this happens to any restaurant I go to here is the info I will give:

Name: Dick Longwood
    Phone: 696-696-6969
    Email: eat_my_ass@gfyourself.org

ATC Frog, Salfrog, Boomhauer and 2 others like this.
  2. One of the few times he’s actually said something that wasn’t a lie.

3. Sorry, Jake102; even though I don't know you (or do I?) - here's a virtual hug for you and your family. There are quite a few of us with old relatives and friends, and those prospects are quite scary. Hang in there, and be there for your family.

jake102 likes this.
  4. That's the difference between us..... I don't only care about my family or my company. The other key difference is you can CHOOSE to stay home and avoid the virus. I (and millions upon millions of others) can't choose to keep my job. I can't possibly begin to express how little I care for your sob story at this point.

Tre J, TCURiggs and Peacefrog like this.
  5. Move to Michigan.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  6. Same guy who said 150 million people in the country have died from gun violence the since 2000.

7. Shocker. Right back at ya big boy.

8. Prayers Jake. This sucks so bad.

jake102 likes this.
  9. Notice how he never has a response to these other than being flippant.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  10. If I close my eyes I can almost imagine that's actually Jameis Winston.

11. My friend, don’t be Trump Dumb. Some people care about living. Some people care about earning a living. For those of us who have glimpsed their own mortality, living often wins out. If you want me to choose crying about your little business or crying at a funeral, I choose the funeral. Wear a mask.

Be best,
    TD

12. I’m sorry to hear that Jake. It’s really sad that your family may have to do a virtual funeral.

My grandfather died back in the 90’s after several years in a nursing home with Alzheimer’s.

I have no desire to die that way. So, if I’m lucky enough to make it to 70, I’m going to start living like a rock star. Fast cars, lots of alcohol and hard drugs.

13. Is the woman pictured a corpse or a zombie?

Salfrog, Boomhauer and Eight like this.
  14. No thanks! I lived in Illinois long enough. A beach trip on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan? I’m in. Move there? Hard pass.

15. He's the least well off of any recent nominee.

16. He is going downhill fast. Had dementia in my family, he is showing the signs. Inability to gather your train of thought is one of the early, obvious signs. If they subject him to a debate in a few months it's going to be hard to watch.

Showtime Joe 2.0 and 4th. down like this.