1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. I kept waiting for that video to cut away to "China is asshoe".

TCURiggs, tcudoc and 4th. down like this.
  2. So the big question -- how is Germany's mortality rate so low?

Eight likes this.
  3. So, he’s not pissed about Coachella?

TCURiggs and tcudoc like this.
  4. They're cooking the books.

4th. down likes this.
  5. Kaylee Hartung is under quarantine. Unfortunately a few years too late.

6. Lying about death rates.

It wouldn’t be the first time.

tcumaniac, netty2424 and Ron Swanson like this.
  7. Well that got morbid

8. I find it strange how tone deaf all these athletes and stars are - the ones that have tested positive and are tweeting about it.

I know they are trying to be "helpful" but they are totally oblivious to the fact that the only reason they have been tested is because our society views them as special for some reason and that 99% of the population can't get tested at the moment.

Much like their political views - they need to just keep it to themselves because no one outside of Hollywood and the Sports inner circle gives a crap what you are doing to pass the time during quarantine...

tcumaniac, SuperTFrog, stbrab and 3 others like this.
  9. Lots of you may have seen this already. Interesting.

10. I don’t give one tiny rat’s about ass about which famous person has Corona virus. Hey Kevin Durant..... who gives a scheiss?!?!?!

MTfrog5, Wexahu, Eight and 1 other person like this.
  11. these the same groups that found wmd's in iraq?

YA and 4th. down like this.
  12. #1533 AroundWorldFrog, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    So the virus is fake?

/jk

4th. down likes this.
  13. same guys who gave us the mpg on the volkswagen diesel

i will say that while they have the lowest mortality rate by far of any country with over 10,000 reported cases they aren't the only one with a mortality rate solidly below 1% at this time.

germany, austria, switzerland, denmark, etc...

maybe a statistical anomaly, maybe the gene pool, maybe the alps , who knows, but i was taught when looking at numbers you not only look at why the high numbers are so far out of line with the norm, but also the lows.

heck, they found the vaccine for small pox by noticing a population that had never had it yet seemed immune to virus

14. no, but the cia and mi6 has been wrong before on things they were pretty sure.

YA and 4th. down like this.
  15. Arians are immune...

4th. down likes this.
  16. Yeah but Dick Cheney was the one wielding the cloak and dagger, but he may have mutated?

17. what do you think josef mengele was working on during the war

18. not positive, but i thought an organism had to be alive to mutate and fairly certain cheney has been a zombie for a good 10-15 years now

19. What about a big rat? Like, what size would get your attention?

Moose Stuff likes this.