1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. What an asshoe.

2. She bought a new outfit...

netty2424 and Eight like this.
  3. I’m about 10 pages behind today while work is nuts, so this may have already been posted, but contrary to popular belief, this is not isolated to the elderly.

4th. down and Sweat Equity like this.
  4. Were they going to die anyway? This is important.

5. Eight likes this.
  6. Now that is a disaster.

Eight likes this.
  7. Well, I still hate Baylor more than Covid-19, but its starting to get close.

Peacefrog and TCURiggs like this.
  8. It's mutating.

Opintel and netty2424 like this.
  9. 4 Brooklyn Nets have tested positive. 3 showing no symptoms, 1 is. It’s all around us with lots of young people being carriers. Everybody’s immune system acts differently, so you have no idea how yours will react. If your asymptomatic you can still spread to people and not even know it. Pretty scary if you ask me...

Oh yeah, and we’re not having sports anytime soon. PGA championship also postponed.

10. This all better be done in time for football season.

11. That's it. Shut it all the scheiss down.

I hear Antigua is nice this time of year.

netty2424 likes this.
  13. Durant with the THD

14. so two jazz players were already diagnosed, a minor league baseball player, multiple soccer players, and some f1 team members.

there have been multiple reports of people in their 20's and 30's who tested positive and being asymptomatic and still suspected of being contagious isn't new either

why is any of this a surprise or changes anything that was or was not going to happen?

Moose Stuff likes this.
  15. To play devils advocate to my own comments about Trump calling it “Chinese Virus”, Wolf Blitzer said the disease which is “Suspected” to have come from China. Idiots everywhere!

Peacefrog likes this.
  16. You missed the point but insightful economic analysis-the market will be up and down for a bit. Good to know.

17. The same reason Rudy Gobert testing positive shutdown the whole sports world even though it didn’t change anything. Don’t be surprised if NBA and NHL announce the cancellation of any return of the 2020 season soon.

18. Bingo.

I'd have gone with a Star Trek gif, but that works just fine.