1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Anyone checked on Justice Ginsburg?

2. Ruth Bader Ginsburg continues to work out at Supreme Court private gym, her trainer says

3. a sentence i never expected to read even here

TCURiggs and Paul in uhh like this.
  4. Odds she can bench the bar?

Horny 4 Life and Eight like this.
  5. Garden Hoe.jpg Wouldn't that be a bit uncomfortable? I suggest more fiber.

Oh, yeah...screw those Commie [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ].

6. Well if you listen to the The Donald every day... you would know he's the victum daily... that is when he's not Bullying someone else.

7. That is truly great news for the country! She has everyone's well being at heart.

8. I just realized that I have a Trump National golf shirt on today that I got at his LA course.

Peacefrog, TCURiggs and Mean Purple like this.
  9. She's doing all she can to make it another 4.5 years.

10. My guess is they have them on the phased dosage of Hydrox Chlor as a prophylactic like many doctors and nurses are already doing around the country and world.

11. He's been citing models that took into account social distancing and still appear to be wildly incorrect.

AroundWorldFrog and AZfrogs like this.
  12. Market up over 1600 today.

TCURiggs likes this.
  13. not sure what his point is. everybody is frustrated with the crap modeling that was used for forecasting this. Some of that is excusable, some is just bad date throughout.
    Considering data that would give a reliable hint that the Wuhan Devil was in the country before Dec. (when nobody knew what it was or even to test for it thanks to China being a bunch of dishonest commie pinkos), would almost have to give two different forecasts anyway.

14. i have to go with wex in that she is emphasizing endurance trainer in the chance she has to make 4+ more years on the bench.

ton or cardio and maybe exploring technology that she could end up like nixon's head on futurama

[​IMG]

15. #6895 TCURiggs, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    When Ya gets home...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

ATC Frog, Boomhauer, MTfrog5 and 4 others like this.
  16. Ha ha, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good one.

What is even more ironic it's a Nike shirt with the branded Trump logo.

Peacefrog and TCURiggs like this.
  17. Interesting

18. I think he probably misunderstood them then.

FinanceFrog likes this.
  19. me trying to make a coherent and sensible argument.

20. Oh man, that had me wheeze-laughing

stbrab and FinanceFrog like this.