1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Still a chance but I’d imagine small. Better chance than the Byron. Saw a more detailed tweet that had a think 3-4 dates for tournament make ups. US Open and Ryder Cup were also back to back weekends. Wife has no idea what’s going with this many sports at once.

2. Big Pharma has an iron grip on so much. I'd say they have as much control over politicians and leaders than any other industry out there. That is the main source of the opposition, not because its "unverified" but because Big Pharma can't exploit it for financial gain.

3. I have my opinion, you have yours. We can probably both agree that citing FB and LVH isn't the way to go.

ATC Frog likes this.
  4. 100% agree

Crazies on both sides in equal proportions

ATC Frog likes this.
  5. accute phase......manageable number.....gives us "a break".......test "liberally".....keep numbers "in check".....of one sort or another..

I'm thinking you live permanently in the gray area. Whatever all this means, we need to get back to work, and soon. Essentially say screw it and move on.

6. Unrelated to all but maybe worth a laugh, I need one of these

Salfrog, Casey8Ball, ATC Frog and 7 others like this.
  7. I get what you are saying here but countering it with Facebook doesn’t help anyone win this argument. Facebook was the evil that elected trump and needs to be regulated, right? Or is it the website that censors right wingers and needs to be regulated? I have trouble keeping up with who has been harmed from hour to hour.

CardFrog, AroundWorldFrog and Eight like this.
  8. Come on man ....you don't think I'm capable of making a general observation of what I've seen on the news, in print, on Twitter, and from interacting with other people over the last three years? You instead think that I'm so ignorant I would form my opinions from a comments section of a conservative website and interactions with children??? Really???

9. Cuomo just said this is [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

10. Market up close to 1200.

11. We all pretty much agree lots of uncertainty ahead. Why use definitive words to describe the future? We have to embrace the uncertainty and not assign certainty when there is none.

12. Nah we need to see this through until April 30 at the absolute earliest, June 15 at the absolute latest.

13. Must’ve found another ballot box somewhere full of negative tests..

Showtime Joe 2.0, MTfrog5 and Eight like this.
  14. You dont believe Big Pharma controls a lot of politicians?

15. I don't think he was referencing just that one comment from you.

YA and Frog-in-law1995 like this.
  16. While on one hand it might be pretty awesome, I'm not so sure these events that got cancelled shouldn't just wait until next year. The Masters for example kind of has its perfect spot the weekend after the Final Four, and now Masters weekend is going to be played right in the middle of football season? I don't know, will be weird for sure. I bet ratings are a small fraction of what they normally are though as people don't really have golf on top of mind in November anything near like they do in April, not to mention going up against the monster that is football.