1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Maybe he should have invited Jeremiah Wright and that would have been more to your liking.

2. You’re not cynical. You’re like...the opposite of cynical. You’re like a snake handling “it’ll be fine” optimist. You’re hitting on 21 and telling everyone who thinks you’re nuts “stop overreacting”.

Yes, it’s all data. I am near 100% sure that the captain of that vessel has access to better data than you do and is infinitely better suited to make a recommendation about what they need.

ATC Frog, YA, TCUdirtbag and 4 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. Chris Cuomo is still doing his show on CNN tonite, though he has the corona virus.

5. So what? Religious of all persuasions frequently speak during government events. This guy speaking does absolutely not “speak for the government”, he is expressing his personal belief. Shoot, the President is allowed to invoke his own personal religious beliefs** in most circumstances when speaking.

This does nothing to suggest the US is “a Christian nation” (we agree it is not), other than the fact that there are people in the nation that are Christians. I kinda already knew that.

**If he has any.

6. What?

I failed to find Rev. Wright speaking at the White House on a Presidential podium.

7. With all the airports empty along with most hotels, you and about 8 other people would know that.

8. No, that is literally, the most useless graph ever.

Paul in uhh likes this.
  9. President is a Christian? Then Mar Lago is where he takes Sunday communion most weeksends.

10. Wow. Will pray for you. Such bitterness is toxic.

11. Please do Pharm ... never claimed to be perfect. Good to have someone with your stroke looking after me.

Sweat Equity likes this.
  12. Actually a guy with a FU attitude and no competing interest is probably exactly what the country needs.

Salfrog likes this.
  13. Congrats on your handmaid.

14. It was the cookies wasn’t it?

Salfrog, ATC Frog, YA and 1 other person like this.
  15. *Boomhauer has entered the chat*

Boomhauer likes this.
  16. Chris Cuomo is giving so much love to the people on CNN, though he has the Covid19 himself. What a stud.

17. Isn't he in his house?

18. I'm Christian and I can't tell you the last time in took communion.

19. In the basement ... distancing and doing what he does nightly.