• The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

HFrog1999

So let me get this straight. This anti-science sheep gets a nasty month-long case of covid after three "vaccine" jabs but thinks he would have been much better off if he had gotten a 4th jab? Gotta love woke logic...

The vaccinations will continue until morale improves!!!!!

korean cbc GIF by Kim's Convenience

froginmn

I love how they just make up things and aren't questioned.

"I had a month long bout with COVID; if I'd had my fourth booster, I would have sneezed and that would be it." Where'd you get that nonsense from? That's as scientific as saying, if you'd been unvaccinated it would have been nothing.

Unrelated, I worked on site through the pandemic, attended tons of football games and concerts, traveled, etc. without getting COVID.

Alas, I didn't quite make it to three years; got sick last Friday and on Saturday night after a couple days of high fever I decided to test. Yup, positive. Felt pretty sick until yesterday; feeling better and working a bit today. Not sure if I took too many or not enough shots (original plus one booster). Going to enjoy some real immunity now...

Oh, but long COVID!!!!!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I love how they just make up things and aren't questioned.

"I had a month long bout with COVID; if I'd had my fourth booster, I would have sneezed and that would be it." Where'd you get that nonsense from? That's as scientific as saying, if you'd been unvaccinated it would have been nothing.

Unrelated, I worked on site through the pandemic, attended tons of football games and concerts, traveled, etc. without getting COVID.

Alas, I didn't quite make it to three years; got sick last Friday and on Saturday night after a couple days of high fever I decided to test. Yup, positive. Felt pretty sick until yesterday; feeling better and working a bit today. Not sure if I took too many or not enough shots (original plus one booster). Going to enjoy some real immunity now...

Oh, but long COVID!!!!!
Had COVID three times, got all the trendy variants, and so far no long COVID. Glad you're on the mend. Enjoy the natural immunity, it's great.

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Wow - three times? Are you vaxed?
Nope. And while I appreciate Zubaz's reaction, each time I got it was like a 24-48 hour cold. The worst was Delta which caused me to lose my sense of taste and smell for a week, but other than that I was fine after 36 hours of showing symptoms. The last time I got it the symptoms lasted less than a day. And yes, I tested positive each time. So, while those in the Morning Joe category think being vaxxed three times and having covid for three months is a win I'll take the natural immunity get me back to work in 24 hour variety thank you very much.

HFrog1999

Nope. And while I appreciate Zubaz's reaction, each time I got it was like a 24-48 hour cold. The worst was Delta which caused me to lose my sense of taste and smell for a week, but other than that I was fine after 36 hours of showing symptoms. The last time I got it the symptoms lasted less than a day. And yes, I tested positive each time. So, while those in the Morning Joe category think being vaxxed three times and having covid for three months is a win I'll take the natural immunity get me back to work in 24 hour variety thank you very much.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Frog79

That’s pretty unusual. Almost everybody I know who has gotten Covid more than once has been vaccinated. The few unvaccinated people I know who have gotten Covid more than once had a similar experience to yours in that the second illness was very mild and lasted a day or so.

Contrast this to the heavily-vaxed sheep like morning Joe who are several-fold more likely to catch Covid than the unvaxed and tend to have more severe illness when they do catch it.

The first Covid episode can be problematic, so it’s a good idea to get treated early. Subsequent infections are basically a brief cold for those who are unvaccinated and don’t require any specific treatment. Even those who are “vaccinated“ usually do better on the second infection, but there are a fair number of vaxed like morning Joe who have severe illnesses on multiple infections.

Mean Purple

So let me get this straight. This anti-science sheep gets a nasty month-long case of covid after three "vaccine" jabs but thinks he would have been much better off if he had gotten a 4th jab? Gotta love woke logic...
whole dang thing is like the flue shot. Is it using the right formula to match what's out there. but these strains are flipping so fast, a jab from omicron may not even match the latest newest omicron strain, etc.

Someone gets the alpha, then gets vaccinated (two shots), then gets a moderna booster (docs have told me the moderna has been the most durable, but it knocks you on your tail for a day), then gets a mild case of omicron 8 months after the booster. So does that someone get the new omicron booster? No telling if it really works or what can happen. And I write that with a pretty good understanding of how mRNA vacs work.

They want us to trust the science, and nobody can tell us why the science does not seem to work out either way.

I think before someone gets a booster, maybe they should go get their antibodies and "memory" bodies tested. Check with their doc. Then turn off the tv.