• All Hail The Hypnotoad

COVID-19 Threads

Frog79

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

Oh for scheiss sake you lying pieces of [ #2020 ]! We have 2 more years of this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]!
Yes he is quite the liar. I looked at the Australian data a few days ago and as of early this month 96% of the Covid deaths were in the vaxxed/boosted cohort. In the UK it was 94% as of May. They quit posting the numbers after that shocking report. Gee I wonder why.

froginmn

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Oh for scheiss sake you lying pieces of [ #2020 ]! We have 2 more years of this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]!
I saw a report yesterday where they said this booster isn't as effective as the original dose and they (I think it was Fauci himself) said it was 50% effective.

Then Jha says something dumb like this and they expect to have credibility?

Eight

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
I saw a report yesterday where they said this booster isn't as effective as the original dose and they (I think it was Fauci himself) said it was 50% effective.

think they hope the credibility comes with the title and not the accuracy of the information

my in-laws would never question a doctor because they were a doctor and the in-laws were regular common folk even when my fil was having multiple issues caused by the combination of drugs he was prescribed even though my wife, their daughther, the nurse would point this out to them

a nurse wouldn't know more than a doctor right?

froginmn

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
think they hope the credibility comes with the title and not the accuracy of the information

my in-laws would never question a doctor because they were a doctor and the in-laws were regular common folk even when my fil was having multiple issues caused by the combination of drugs he was prescribed even though my wife, their daughther, the nurse would point this out to them

a nurse wouldn't know more than a doctor right?
For every doctor who graduated at the top of his class, there's a doctor who graduated at the bottom (and class rank is no indicator of future success).

Frog79

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

It is true that the new bivalent booster produces less antibodies. The 50% number is another completely made up Fauci lie. The only testing was done on 8 mice and they all caught Covid when challenged with the virus so it was 0% effective. We have no idea if it works any better in humans since they didn't bother testing them. We do know however that the new booster has killed some people so it's got that going for it.

TxFrog1999

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
It is true that the new bivalent booster produces less antibodies. The 50% number is another completely made up Fauci lie. The only testing was done on 8 mice and they all caught Covid when challenged with the virus so it was 0% effective. We have no idea if it works any better in humans since they didn't bother testing them. We do know however that the new booster has killed some people so it's got that going for it.
gimli-the-lord-of-the-rings.gif

TxFrog1999

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

Frog79

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
So most or all of the death and injuries caused by the safe and effective™ Covid clot shots are caused by anti-vaxxers after all!:

Researcher Claims Anti-vaxx Groups’ Fear Mongering and Scare Tactics Cause Vaccine-Related Adverse Events Like Blood Clots and Heart Attacks

Just when you thought the Covid-deranged establishment medical community couldn’t lose any more credibility, Raymond D. Palmer, a self-identified mRNA alchemist from Western Australia, admitted that there are serious risks associated with Covid-19 vaccinations, but he blamed the anti-vaxxers for it.

This was first reported by Super Sally and Rebekah Barnett.

According to Palmer’s research, which was published in the NIH National Library of Medicine and the most recent issue of the peer-reviewed journal BioMedicine (Taipei), the adverse reactions to the vaccine are the result of stress brought on by receiving the vaccine.

“Much of this anti-vaccination sentiment could be attributed to the alleged side effects that are perpetuated across social media from anti-vaccination groups,” Palmer stated in his abstract.

“Fear-mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorize people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process,” he continued.

Palmer added that “vasoconstriction and arterial constriction” are both apparent results of the mental stress caused by the fear-mongering and disinformation being pushed by anti-vaxxers.

Sorry if my posts have caused any of you some vasoconstriction.:confused:

gohornedfrogs

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD