• The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

Wow, the safe and effective COVID vaccine is finally going to be tested to see if its actually safe and effective.

Frog79

Wow, the safe and effective COVID vaccine is finally going to be tested to see if its actually safe and effective.
That is part of the condition to get full FDA approval but they will probably not follow through, just as they haven't done any of the biennial FDA-required safety testing on childhood vaccines since it was mandated back in the 80's.

We really don't need them to do a myocarditis study anyway since there is a very high quality prospective RCT from Thailand that shows about a 2.3% incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis in healthy young people after receiving the safe and effective™ mRNA jabs. This represents a massive several hundred fold increased risk of myocarditis/pericarditis compared to a non-jabbed population:

Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents

Asking Pfizer and Moderna to do myocarditis risk studies on their "vaccines" would be like asking Philip Morris to do a study on the risk of lung cancer from their cigarettes, totally pointless and not likely to give you an unbiased result.

HFrog1999

That is part of the condition to get full FDA approval but they will probably not follow through, just as they haven't done any of the biennial FDA-required safety testing on childhood vaccines since it was mandated back in the 80's.

We really don't need them to do a myocarditis study anyway since there is a very high quality prospective RCT from Thailand that shows about a 2.3% incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis in healthy young people after receiving the safe and effective™ mRNA jabs. This represents a massive several hundred fold increased risk of myocarditis/pericarditis compared to a non-jabbed population:

Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents

Asking Pfizer and Moderna to do myocarditis risk studies on their "vaccines" would be like asking Philip Morris to do a study on the risk of lung cancer from their cigarettes, totally pointless and not likely to give you an unbiased result.

It’s Toasted

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
On the one hand I'm glad neither myself, my wife, nor my kids were put in a position where we had to choose food on the table or vaccination, and to this day we remain (and honestly forevermore) unvaccinated against COVID. However, for those—like HFrog1999—who were placed in that untenable position, I pray that you never develop these horrific symptoms and one day receive compensation from those that destroyed your lives.

Frog79

On the one hand I'm glad neither myself, my wife, nor my kids were put in a position where we had to choose food on the table or vaccination, and to this day we remain (and honestly forevermore) unvaccinated against COVID. However, for those—like HFrog1999—who were placed in that untenable position, I pray that you never develop these horrific symptoms and one day receive compensation from those that destroyed your lives.
I too really feel bad for HFrog1999 and the others who were forced into taking these unequivocally dangerous and ineffective "vaccines". I hope that the feared long term effects don't materialize. My own brother died because he trusted the CDC, FDA, and fake news shows that pushed the clot shots. May Biden, Fauci, Walensky, Jha, Murthy, Bourla, Bancel, Trudeau, and scores of other Covid tyrants who played a part in this lethal medical tyranny all get what they deserve someday.

Last edited:
Got my Covid booster last week along with flu shot. I can see waiting on Covid vaccine booster, especially if you have concerns about it for whatever reason, but I would highly recommend the flu shot this year. With less influenza the last few years, less community immunity out there and potential for a rough winter.

FROG2597

Got my Covid booster last week along with flu shot. I can see waiting on Covid vaccine booster, especially if you have concerns about it for whatever reason, but I would highly recommend the flu shot this year. With less influenza the last few years, less community immunity out there and potential for a rough winter.

Doubt it. Think it was just renamed COVID.

Bob Sugar

Got my Covid booster last week
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Frog79

Hopefully the flu shot will have better than the pathetic 16% efficiency that it had last year. Even if it is better this year it is still useless in older folks:

The Effect of Influenza Vaccination for the Elderly on Hospitalization and Mortality

The data included 170 million episodes of care and 7.6 million deaths. Turning 65 was associated with a statistically and clinically significant increase in rate of seasonal influenza vaccination. However, no evidence indicated that vaccination reduced hospitalizations or mortality among elderly persons. The estimates were precise enough to rule out results from many previous studies.

No thanks.

HFrog1999

In the past I got annual Flu shots

However, the Covid shot I was forced to get last year gave me a fever and I felt like crap for a week

That’s made me gun shy of vaccines in general. I can’t afford to get another shot that’s going to make me sick

In the past I got annual Flu shots

However, the Covid shot I was forced to get last year gave me a fever and I felt like crap for a week

That’s made me gun shy of vaccines in general. I can’t afford to get another shot that’s going to make me sick
I had both at the same time and just had sore arms and a little tired.

This probably isn't a great year to skip the flu shot. So much waning immunity out there due to not much spread last couple of years. Obviously not perfect but typically between 30 and 60 percent effective in terms of decreasing illness and less severe illness if you do get sick. As you can see cases rapidly increasing the last few weeks. I try to time my flu shot each year so as to not have antibodies waning late in the season, but pretty clear we are into it already.

WHONPHL44_small.gif