• The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

AroundWorldFrog

Back in the early 2000's when I first started posting on this board (then known as the General Board), it was custom and practice to provide the source/link for anything you posted. If you failed to do so, you would be challenged by other posters to provide it.

Kept posters honest--while also providing a pathway for those who wanted to follow-up on the subject a roadmap of where to begin.

I realize this board in its current "The Pit" configuration is comprised of personal opinion, conspiracy theories, random tweets, and 100% pure bullcrap.

It this particular instance, I saw the tweet and wondered if this new virus was real, so I did some interweb checking and discovered it was on the front page of the WaPo website...and the article had an imbedded link to the original paper published in the NE journal.

If facts offend you, I apologize. Carry on with your low calorie, fact-free, Fox diet.
Dude, it was a joke. Lighten up. And I read the article before I posted it.

Note to self, you will have no sense of humor after reaching 80 and dependent on WaPo for your news.

Last edited:

HFrog1999

Perhaps this type of "fact" fits geezers sensibilities better.

CNN/MSNBC watchers love to sneer at people who watch Fox News

Yet Fox destroys them in the ratings

Because Fox doesn’t constantly spew contempt & hatred for average Americans like CNN & MSNBC does.

AroundWorldFrog

Because Fox doesn’t constantly spew contempt & hatred for average Americans like CNN & MSNBC does.
Because there's so many more stupid conservatives! Com'n man.

Don't people who watch Fox news sneer at CNN/MSNBC watchers as well?

HFrog1999

Come again?

Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

Frog79

Everyone fired for not getting vaccinated should get their job back with back pay
As I have documented numerous times it is the vaxed who are the superspreaders out there. If there are any restrictions, and there shouldn't be, they should be on the unfortunate "vaccinated" population not the unvaxed.

Back in the early 2000's when I first started posting on this board (then known as the General Board), it was custom and practice to provide the source/link for anything you posted. If you failed to do so, you would be challenged by other posters to provide it.

Kept posters honest--while also providing a pathway for those who wanted to follow-up on the subject a roadmap of where to begin.

I realize this board in its current "The Pit" configuration is comprised of personal opinion, conspiracy theories, random tweets, and 100% pure bullcrap.

It this particular instance, I saw the tweet and wondered if this new virus was real, so I did some interweb checking and discovered it was on the front page of the WaPo website...and the article had an imbedded link to the original paper published in the NE journal.

If facts offend you, I apologize. Carry on with your low calorie, fact-free, Fox diet.
Personally, I like having you around. But you do realize those same google expert fact-checkers still have their own site, right?

I mean, there are no conspiracy theories over there. Just some threads about moving to Canada now that the Republicans have created a dystopian future by overturning RvW and not passing every climate change measure. That's a joke really...it's a funny thread.

geezer

Don't know what you're saying? Don't say it.
Personally, I like having you around. But you do realize those same google expert fact-checkers still have their own site, right?

I mean, there are no conspiracy theories over there. Just some threads about moving to Canada now that the Republicans have created a dystopian future by overturning RvW and not passing every climate change measure. That's a joke really...it's a funny thread.
Yes, I am aware.

But that site is no fun unless you are privvy to the third forum.

Last edited:

FinanceFrog

back in the day we also used to have some females around here that were pretty keen on ol finance.

The disease changes over time (new variants) as does our immunity. So yeah, the science literally does change. Definitely things to learn/change from how the world handled the pandemic, but one of them is not to have the same approach the whole time. Just because an approach is right later in the pandemic doesn’t mean it is the right approach earlier in it.