• The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Pharm Frog

I think the vaccines are basically worthless, but I don’t think they are killing people either. At least not on any kind of substantial level.
Depending on your definition of “substantial”, I either agree between 33% and 50%. On second thought, I agree much much less after having very recently attended a meeting where the financial and regulatory implications to Pfizer were presented and discussed. “Worthless” would be a grotesque misrepresentation of these vaccines. Have a good evening.

geezer

Don't know what you're saying? Don't say it.

200w.gif
"A peer-reviewed study published in the New England Journal of Medicine detailed the discovery of the Langya virus after it was observed in 35 patient samples collected in two eastern Chinese provinces. The researchers — based in China, Singapore and Australia — did not find evidence that the virus transmitted between people, citing in part the small sample size available. But they hypothesized that shrews, small mammals that subsist on insects, could have hosted the virus before it infected humans."

Eight

"A peer-reviewed study published in the New England Journal of Medicine detailed the discovery of the Langya virus after it was observed in 35 patient samples collected in two eastern Chinese provinces. The researchers — based in China, Singapore and Australia — did not find evidence that the virus transmitted between people, citing in part the small sample size available. But they hypothesized that shrews, small mammals that subsist on insects, could have hosted the virus before it infected humans."

fairly certain this was an episode of southpark

HFrog1999

Depending on your definition of “substantial”, I either agree between 33% and 50%. On second thought, I agree much much less after having very recently attended a meeting where the financial and regulatory implications to Pfizer were presented and discussed. “Worthless” would be a grotesque misrepresentation of these vaccines. Have a good evening.

So What 80S GIF by Warner Archive

Frog79

So my assistant, who is vaccinated and boosted is pretty sick with Covid.

I told our Accounting Manager who also works in the same office, I hope we don’t get sick.

She said she wasn’t worried because she’s vaccinated and boosted
The vaxed/boosted are the only ones I know of who are getting sick with covid. I'm sure there are a few unvaxed with covid somewhere but not around me. So if you want to get sick, get your covid jab!

A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)* has demonstrated that people who are triple-vaccinated (boosted) against COVID recover significantly more slowly from COVID infection and remain contagious for longer than people who are not vaccinated at all.

More proof that it is the vaxed who are the superspreaders out there.

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

Dude, it was a joke.

Eight

I saw a guy in the rain yesterday on his motorcycle wearing a mask but no helmet.

mask most likely causes his visor to fog up

my wife loved having to put in an iv into the arm of an obese patients while wearing her glasses, a mask, and the faceshield

geezer

Don't know what you're saying? Don't say it.
Dude, it was a joke.

Back in the early 2000's when I first started posting on this board (then known as the General Board), it was custom and practice to provide the source/link for anything you posted. If you failed to do so, you would be challenged by other posters to provide it.

Kept posters honest--while also providing a pathway for those who wanted to follow-up on the subject a roadmap of where to begin.

I realize this board in its current "The Pit" configuration is comprised of personal opinion, conspiracy theories, random tweets, and 100% pure bullcrap.

It this particular instance, I saw the tweet and wondered if this new virus was real, so I did some interweb checking and discovered it was on the front page of the WaPo website...and the article had an imbedded link to the original paper published in the NE journal.

If facts offend you, I apologize. Carry on with your low calorie, fact-free, Fox diet.

HFrog1999

Back in the early 2000's when I first started posting on this board (then known as the General Board), it was custom and practice to provide the source/link for anything you posted. If you failed to do so, you would be challenged by other posters to provide it.

Kept posters honest--while also providing a pathway for those who wanted to follow-up on the subject a roadmap of where to begin.

I realize this board in its current "The Pit" configuration is comprised of personal opinion, conspiracy theories, random tweets, and 100% pure bullcrap.

It this particular instance, I saw the tweet and wondered if this new virus was real, so I did some interweb checking and discovered it was on the front page of the WaPo website...and the article had an imbedded link to the original paper published in the NE journal.

If facts offend you, I apologize. Carry on with your low calorie, fact-free, Fox diet.

lol, yeah, keep watching those "facts" on the Communist News Network

Joe Biden Lol GIF by ProBit Global