• The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

AroundWorldFrog

Stop fat shaming... ;)
1659986654209.jpeg
1659986681898.jpeg
images

Cosmo straightened me out (and no, not in that way, lol)

Frog79

Excess deaths resulting from a general decline in health caused by the pandemic wouldn’t be immediate. The ailments exacerbated by, and untreated during, the pandemic would take time to manifest in a statistically significant excess death count.

And from what I see on the Internet, cancer remains the leading cause of death in Canada, slightly outpacing heart disease. Where are you seeing “non specified?”
On the contrary, vaccine deaths happen fast, 80% within one week of taking the death shot. Of the four people I know who were killed by the "vaccines" only one was injected more than two days before death. These deaths are what are driving the mortality excesses not covid or “delayed medical care” which killed about the same number in 2020 but did not have the same massive excess mortality as in the latter half of 2021 after the clot shots rolled out. If your hypothesis was correct then you would see a slow ramp up of deaths rather than the sudden dramatic spike that corresponded almost exactly with vaccine uptake.

Here is the link to the Canadian data (actually Alberta):

As you can see, "other ill defined and unknown cases of mortality" (SADS anyone? lol) jumped from 5th place in 2020 to first place by a huge margin in 2021 after the vax rollout. Keep in mind too that most if not all vaccine deaths are counted as Covid deaths, at least in this country so the true number of vax deaths is likely greatly undercounted.

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

On the contrary, vaccine deaths happen fast, 80% within one week of taking the death shot. Of the four people I know who were killed by the "vaccines" only one was injected more than two days before death. These deaths are what are driving the mortality excesses not covid or “delayed medical care” which killed about the same number in 2020 but did not have the same massive excess mortality as in the latter half of 2021 after the clot shots rolled out. If your hypothesis was correct then you would see a slow ramp up of deaths rather than the sudden dramatic spike that corresponded almost exactly with vaccine uptake.

Here is the link to the Canadian data (actually Alberta):

As you can see, "other ill defined and unknown cases of mortality" (SADS anyone? lol) jumped from 5th place in 2020 to first place by a huge margin in 2021 after the vax rollout. Keep in mind too that most if not all vaccine deaths are counted as Covid deaths, at least in this country so the true number of vax deaths is likely greatly undercounted.

If vaccines were causing deaths within days as you suggest, the spike would’ve been last spring/summer, not in 2022. And the increase in non-covid death is concentrated in minorities and those of lower socio-economic status, two groups with both more vaccine hesitancy and more susceptibility to worsening health outcomes due to the pandemic.

And “other Ill-defined and unknown causes” has been creeping up Alberta’s cause of death list since 2019. It topped the list last year with 3,300, but there were 1,500 in 2020 and 500 in 2019. Are the vaccines responsible for those too? Of course not…so the continuing increase in 2021 also likely reflects something other than “vaccine deaths.” And just curious, but why would a vaccine-caused death be classified as Ill-defined or unknown anyway? Wouldn’t it appear as a heart attack or allergic reaction or something? If there’s a conspiracy, wouldn’t they hide the numbers?

I can see there is no point arguing this with you, so I’ll quit here. I’m not pro-vaccine by any means, but I think there are simpler explanations for these excess deaths that you are failing to honestly and fairly consider.

Last edited:

Wexahu

If vaccines were causing deaths within days as you suggest, the spike would’ve been last spring/summer, not in 2022. And the increase in non-covid death is concentrated in minorities and those of lower socio-economic status, two groups with both more vaccine hesitancy and more susceptibility to worsening health outcomes due to the pandemic.

And “other Ill-defined and unknown causes” has been creeping up Alberta’s cause of death list since 2019. It topped the list last year with 3,300, but there were 1,500 in 2020 and 500 in 2019. Are the vaccines responsible for those too? Of course not…so the continuing increase in 2021 also likely reflects something other than “vaccine deaths.” And just curious, but why would a vaccine-caused death be classified as Ill-defined or unknown anyway? Wouldn’t it appear as a heart attack or allergic reaction or something? If there’s a conspiracy, wouldn’t they hide the numbers?

I can see there is no point arguing this with you, so I’ll quit here. I’m not pro-vaccine by any means, but I think there are simpler explanations for these excess deaths that you are failing to honestly and fairly consider.
I think the vaccines are basically worthless, but I don’t think they are killing people either. At least not on any kind of substantial level.

HFrog1999

I think the vaccines are basically worthless, but I don’t think they are killing people either. At least not on any kind of substantial level.

Our doctor warned us last year not to get the vaccine because it killed two of his patients

I got it anyways for my job, I think I’m still alive

I sure as hell wouldn’t want my wife or sons to get it

HFrog1999

I’ll tell you what vaccine is worthless. The shingles vaccine. Got my series 6 months ago but got shingles yesterday. Science sucks!

You know people like Fauci love to wrap themselves in the banner of science

It’s not “science” that’s untrustworthy, it’s Pharmaceutical companies and Government Bureaucrats that can’t be trusted.

Big Pharma has a long history of killing tens of thousands of people in pursuit of profit, just look at the recent convictions regarding the opioid crisis. Our government also has a very long history of lying to us and killing people.

Yikes. My wife got hers last week. Mine’s coming up in a few months. Hope you get through it quickly and relatively pain-free.

Thanks. It’s pretty minor. In fact I’m not 100% sure it is shingles. Feels like a small patch of poison ivy on my left abdomen. No systemic symptoms. Supposedly vaccine decreases risk of shingles by about 70-90% and the length and the severity of it so I guess I could rationalize that I might have had a way worse case.

froginmn

Thanks. It’s pretty minor. In fact I’m not 100% sure it is shingles. Feels like a small patch of poison ivy on my left abdomen. No systemic symptoms. Supposedly vaccine decreases risk of shingles by about 70-90% and the length and the severity of it so I guess I could rationalize that I might have had a way worse case.
That's the perfect meme for this thread

"Just imagine how much worse it would have been WITHOUT the vaccine!"

Shut down the thread.