• The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Bob Sugar

My wife has seen 2-3 confirmed monkey pox patients in the last month. ALL attended a pride festival in Dallas called “daddy land.”
antonin scalia hands GIF

Frog79

Not sure if causation or just correlation but since getting the vaccine (no boosters) my skin breaks out in hives/heat rashes often. Never before. Drives me crazy. Anytime I get sweaty doing anything my arms get super itchy as if I’m allergic to my own sweat
Lots of vaxed people have developed skin issues, prob. autoimmune mediated for the most part. Needless to say you should not take any poisonous spike-producing booster shots.

Frog79

Do you have any links to studies showing an increase in skin issues among COVID vaccinated individuals?
I don't know of any studies per se but if you do a VAERS search for autoimmune skin disorders you will find a bunch of cases related to the three mRNA shots - 10-15X that seen with all 70+ other vaccines combined/yr. There are a lot of videos showing horrible skin disruptions shortly after Covid vaccination on rumble, etc. This is all in the context of autoimmune reactions caused by the spike proteins generated by the shots. Some of the proteins in the spikes are very similar to natural proteins in the body and immune cross reactions can and apparently do occur.

Here is a recent list of the most common Covid "vaccine" side effects from Canada:
c8b46524-2bfd-4fc4-99e1-d6907c922104

Skin conditions including itching, hives, redness, swelling, and rash are all on the most-common list of Covid vaccine injuries. There are other common vaccine side effects affecting the skin such as shingles which are due to immune suppression (VAIDS).

Last edited:

HFrog1999

Not sure if causation or just correlation but since getting the vaccine (no boosters) my skin breaks out in hives/heat rashes often. Never before. Drives me crazy. Anytime I get sweaty doing anything my arms get super itchy as if I’m allergic to my own sweat

It’s been a little over 6 months since I got the J&J shot and I am starting to feel more normal

Thankfully my wife and sons didn’t get vaccinated