HFrog1999

Joe Biden Friday in South Korea:

biden-approval-below-trumps.webp

He was Out……

….of his Mind

rimshot GIF

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
was at the astros game today. parents made a kid put a mask on as they were getting ready to leave the stadium

sat there for 9 innings without it, but as soon as they would get up to leave on comes the mask. have to love that logic
Clearly you aren’t educated on the actual threat of COVID. Everyone knows that COVID particles have a sustained altitude of no less than 5 feet. Therefore, when seated, like when eating at a restaurant or watching a ballgame, you’re perfectly safe without a mask.

Full House Reaction GIF

I can think of two reasons he is wearing a mask off the plane.

S Korea still has a mask mandate- they actually just removed the outdoor mask mandate a few weeks ago.

The other thing I am assuming on air force one they have a mask requirement. I wear a mask every day at work in the hospital still because it is required. Because I'm used to it, I don't notice it. Just today I left the morning cancer conference with one on, got in my car and forgot to take it off for several blocks. The horror!

My guess it was more the former- to be respectful of the culture and approach to Covid of the country he is visiting.

I get that masks are a trigger for some in this thread. But of all the things Biden has done wrong, wearing a mask off the plane visiting a country with a mask mandate seems pretty far down the list!

Wexahu

S Korea still has a mask mandate- they actually just removed the outdoor mask mandate a few weeks ago.

The other thing I am assuming on air force one they have a mask requirement. I wear a mask every day at work in the hospital still because it is required. Because I'm used to it, I don't notice it. Just today I left the morning cancer conference with one on, got in my car and forgot to take it off for several blocks. The horror!

My guess it was more the former- to be respectful of the culture and approach to Covid of the country he is visiting.

I get that masks are a trigger for some in this thread. But of all the things Biden has done wrong, wearing a mask off the plane visiting a country with a mask mandate seems pretty far down the list!
Basically the only people left wearing masks outside a hospital setting are liberals who are doing so for one of two reasons. 1) just to make some kind of idiotic political point (basically virtue signaling), or 2) they have been mentally damaged throughout this ordeal. I guess a third would be people like you who maybe work in a hospital and occasionally forget to take them off right away when they leave, but can we call a spade a spade at this point?

Basically the only people left wearing masks outside a hospital setting are liberals who are doing so for one of two reasons. 1) just to make some kind of idiotic political point (basically virtue signaling), or 2) they have been mentally damaged throughout this ordeal. I guess a third would be people like you who maybe work in a hospital and occasionally forget to take them off right away when they leave, but can we call a spade a spade at this point?
The fact he is entering a country with a mask mandate (and literally just got rid of their outdoor mask mandate) isn't relevant? IOW, trying to be respectful?

LVH

Lots of places in Fort Worth are still mask city. For example the Target on West 7th in Montgomery Plaza has lots of mask wearers still.

froginmn

It seems like you've missed the point. It isn't that he was wearing a mask on the plane or down the steps, it's that the moment he chose to take it off was when he got into close proximity with others in the foreign country.

It seems like you've missed the point. It isn't that he was wearing a mask on the plane or down the steps, it's that the moment he chose to take it off was when he got into close proximity with others in the foreign country.
I think some here were reacting to the fact that he was wearing it in the first place outside in the first place. But isn’t it reasonable to think his thought process was “should I wear a mask? They got rid of an outdoor mask mandate, so best to play it safe and wear one.” Gets to the bottom of the stairs and sees none of the greeting party is wearing one, so he takes it off. Again, lots of plausible explanations here that are not nefarious.

HFrog1999

I think some here were reacting to the fact that he was wearing it in the first place outside in the first place. But isn’t it reasonable to think his thought process was “should I wear a mask? They got rid of an outdoor mask mandate, so best to play it safe and wear one.” Gets to the bottom of the stairs and sees none of the greeting party is wearing one, so he takes it off. Again, lots of plausible explanations here that are not nefarious.

I think most of Joe’s thoughts are about making sure he doesn’t mess his pants in front of a world leader again