1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. I mean, they’re people, but they’re really tiny people, soooo.....

Showtime Joe 2.0 and Salfrog like this.
  2. Nice work! Maybe a few more parentheticals and a couple external links and I think you’ve got it!

CountryFrog, Salfrog and Bob Sugar like this.
  3. who died the most chris? maybe you should ask your brother

4. LOL. Guess what - the people working at CVS have been working there since the start of the pandemic and weren't even home during the shutdown.

Nice job trying to throw a smoke grenade to blame the CDC decision less than a week ago for the job numbers.

5. The price?
    [​IMG]

6. Leave the Marketing to the Professionals, Fauci.

Showtime Joe 2.0 and Salfrog like this.
  7. They missed an opportunity to say/show wearing them on our butts!

Mean Purple and Salfrog like this.
  8. Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  9. #31792 HFrog1999, May 18, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2021
    I’m not sure how effective a commercial for Covid treatment is when the actors speech is garbled through 2 masks

“Ask your Doctor about mono$&..garble... mumble...*%ies...it could save your life “
    https://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/12/wedding-crashers-[ What the heck? ].gif

10. Are we sure Biden took the vaccine? He’s still wearing a mask while out at photo ops.

TxFrog1999 likes this.
  11. He and Lori Lightfoot no longer believe in COVID science, only believe in Power over people Science.

Cue Killer explaining how their behavior is perfectly normal and actually backed by real science.

13. according to the "cavemen" in certain states there wasn't much curve left to change direction

14. Lol at the comments...

[​IMG]

15. Can’t wait for Clay Jenkins’ response

16. Undoubtedly from the same people who say “my body my choice”