1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. I thought when I got food poisoning a couple years ago I was going to die. Not that I was actually going to die, but it was a play on words. More so speaking as to how miserable it was

Salfrog likes this.
  2. This reminds me: turned on an episode of Law and Order recently and the less famous characters had masks but Mariska Hargitay did not.

Wut?

3. [​IMG]

4. Some gems from a year ago. Nice work everyone.

#newnormal
    #twoweeks
    #wereallinthistogether

7. This all seems to highlight what a hound dog I am.
    Oh, well.

Sanity Break

8. [​IMG]

Tre J, Salfrog, Paul in uhh and 6 others like this.
  9. I also completely forgot that for a day or two a year ago a barrel of oil was negative dollars.

10. "Believe it or not, Fauci is pretty dumb- but he’s not that dumb. The real reason he insists on keeping mask mandates in place for vaccinated people too is that he recognizes the minute some people can take off their masks, the whole system of panic-induced control starts to crumble.

That’s also why Fauci also won’t go on tv and tell everyone that masking outside is completely unnecessary. Even some of the libs are starting to admit this- slowly- because it’s so blaringly obvious. They can only parade so much stupidity in the name of “listening to science!.”"
    https://bucksexton.com/2021/04/fauci-is-the-most-destructive-bureaucrat-in-living-memory/

11. Fauci is just making it up as he goes along.
    Safe bet he has not say in the day to day operation at his department. He's a failed figure head. For a failed President Biden. Both are not legit.

12. Dr Fauci is terrifying. He’s a complete and total fascist. Not even hiding it anymore, talking about listening to orders and people behaving correctly.

13. Legit: She was doing a photo shoot in front of my place on North Shore abt three weeks ago.

14. Bucket list item: See the North Shore. Also, watch a the Pipeline Masters surf competition.

15. Pics!

16. My hands are clean on this one otherwise the wife will leave me.

17. fixed it

18. *half my staff

Fixed again