1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Typical lazy liberals.

Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  2. To be fair, if I could afford to stay home I would because I hate wearing these stupid masks. However, I’m allegedly “essential” and have had to make customer visits this entire time. I do also enjoy going to my sons’ games and socializing at my friends’ homes.

3. Eventually, my wife came up with so many excuses she couldn't go that the lady finally got the hint.

Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  4. I personally know at least 2 dozen people who’ve had Covid. 99% of them described a milder illness than the side effects of the vaccine described by this Doctor

Showtime Joe 2.0 and TxFrog1999 like this.
  5. [​IMG]

I am over all of the attention seeking posts about the vaccine.

6. [​IMG]

7. Yeah, I am totally over people feeling the need to describe their symptoms. I personally know of three people that felt the need to describe to the world on social media how miserable their COVID experience was, in all the usual over-the-top detail (worst cough ever, literally couldn't breathe, felt like my head was going to explode, so tired it was an herculean effort just to sit up, yada, yada yada. Not surprisingly, these are people who also seek attention in every other aspect of their life to the point it is pathetic, and consequently they over-dramatize everything. None of the three went to the hospital, I suppose they were too busy on Facebook and Twitter begging for attention to go to the hospital.

8. 99%? So 23.76 of 24? (Edit: can’t do the smiley emoji anymore).

9. #28269 HFrog1999, Jan 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    One of them had a left arm that had severe symptoms

[​IMG]

10. FWIW, I just had a sore arm for a day. No one I know had anything worse than a headache.

She probably should have gotten tested for Covid actually with those symptoms (I'm sure she was).

11. She probably needs to see a psychiatrist more than anything else.

I'd be willing to guarantee that she wasn't "totally out of commission".

Eight, Salfrog and Bob Sugar like this.

12. Have you had both shots? Which one did you have? I have a friend who’s a nurse who had both and had no side effects. My Dad is signed up for the waiting list , but he’s kind of nervous about it.

13. wife had no side effects, no one on her floor more than a mild fever, and my elderly mom so far had no side effects after her first round of the vaccine

HFrog1999 likes this.
  14. Yes, both. Pfizer.

Both my parents (77 and 78) got their first Pfizer with no issues. I think my mom felt fatigued.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  15. If anyone had any doubts that Amazon puts Democrat politics above the good will of the country...

16. Despite the facts that in Texas we've administered over 1.2 million doses of the vaccine with over 180 K people fully vaccinated and we've had a mask mandate since the beginning of July, we still had over 25,000 new "cases" and 450 newly reported deaths. Tarrant County is now the most active county in Texas with over 50,000 active cases. What the hell is it going to take to get past this?

https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/ed483ecd702b4298ab01e8b9cafc8b83

Showtime Joe 2.0 and Salfrog like this.
  17. time

18. [​IMG]