1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Salfrog, Showtime Joe 2.0 and Eight like this.
  2. This person was a disaster in PA, where I live. Took her mom out of a nursing home to a hotel and then forced nursing homes to take in COVID patients.

3. [​IMG]

Salfrog and Bob Sugar like this.
  4. But, Science!

5. Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  6. Sammy Hagar is not aging well.

7. We have friends in our neighborhood who happen to be liberal Democrats. They have white collar jobs which allow them to work from home. Their daughter is going to school online. They only leave the house to go to the grocery store or walk the dog. They only experience the world through CNN/MSNBC and Facebook.

Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  8. Yeah, HE is a horrible pick. And it is just political theater. Biden only picked him because he is transgender.

9. We have two liberals up the road. Total limo liberals, as usual. Total frauds.

10. We have some friends across the street who are from the UK and are here for a few years because of the husband's work. He works from home. Wife doesn't work at all. She hasn't left the house since March except to walk the dog. Won't go to the grocery store. Constantly texts my wife to ask her to pick up things from the grocery store for her and drop them off at the front door...then she leaves them there for hours and then sanitizes the bejeezus out them before bringing them into the house.

They had planned to go back to the UK next summer. But since Trump lost the election, they decided they would stay for three or four more years. That was their exact quote.

Really nice people and I enjoyed spending time with them pre-Covid. Amazing what ideology will do to people.

11. Your wife is a better human than me because I'd be telling them "no" on the trips to the store.

12. tylerdurden lives in your neighborhood? Seriously though, I judge the hell out of people like this and don't feel the least bit badly about it.

13. In all seriousness, how does someone who is so clearly in poor physical condition have authority over anything even remotely close to the health industry????