1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. It is just reality. This is how we document causes of death and we shouldn't change the rules for Covid. In interpreting the data, it is reasonable to point out many had significant comorbidities (I think this has been done pretty well, actually). But we shouldn't change the way we fill out death certificates and attribute causes of death.

That said, if there are cases where a patient tests positive but the mechanism of death has nothing to do with covid, those should not be counted as a covid death.

2. he has done it several times. with different numbers, but all in the 100s of millions.

3. well, time for a KF.c check in.
    Who all is alive?

4. knew two who got hospitalized. one was sent home the same day, basically. the other was in for about 3 days and then went home. both had underlying conditions.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  5. one would guess a bullet

GoFrog Yourself and HFrog1999 like this.

6. Only semi COVID related but this is some serious [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

7. Not sure how Larry Scott still has a job, let alone a bonus.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  8. So now I find out that while my son's school is allowing fans in so our parents and the parents of the opposing players can watch their Varsity kids play, the Fort Worth schools won't let us go watch our son's JV games. So we're just supposed to let them go to Poly and Northside by themselves and watch from home. The FW Police are going to surround the stadium to prevent any parents from trying to watch their kids.

What if our son has a traumatic injury?!?!?! We're just supposed to watch this from our computer screen at home??!?!!?

Ft. Worth and the FWISD are run by Idiotic Tiny Tyrants!!!!

9. Showtime Joe 2.0 and Salfrog like this.
  10. Not everything is about you, dude.

11. I'm not ruling out COVID.

12. FWIW, Apparently the local station retracted this story and said they were wrong.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/f...-nashville-mayors-coronavirus-data-2020-09-21

13. So if Jon Gruden has already recovered from Covid and is unlikely to get it again and become contagious, why is he being fined for not "correctly" wearing a mask in a setting where the virus probably doesn't spread well anyways?

[​IMG]