1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

2. COVID-19 survivor Rita Wilson letting us know how her quarantine is going...

3. I don't know what's going to happen when this is over, but one thing that needs to stay in place is allowing restaurants to sell alcohol to go. Picking up Joe Ts margaritas at noon on a Sunday is pretty clutch.

YA, Chongo94, AZfrogs and 15 others like this.
  4. Did the same thing yesterday, and it was fantastic

5. Said Boykin to the bouncer that fateful mrng.

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  6. I was just telling some buddies yesterday that this whole quarantine thing is like a cruel prank on me. Alcohol is toxic to nerves and the cancer is attacking my nervous system, so I’m not supposed to drink until this is over. I love drinking and I’m quite good at it... now I’m sitting here at home all day while all my friends are getting drunk and picking up drive thru margaritas and having fun during their “time off”.

Obviously not a big deal in the grand scheme, but it sure would be nice to chill on the front porch with some beers or whiskey to help the time pass. Instead I’m drinking kombucha and eating yogurt with live cultures to help my gut biome... loser

nwlafrog, YA, stbrab and 14 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. D53AD119-AB9B-4C66-BF9C-B321A24D85F2.gif

YA, TxFrog1999, TCUdirtbag and 5 others like this.
  10. Sounds like you definitely need them gummies!

11. *Raises Diet Dr. Pepper* "¡Salud!"

TxFrog1999, Boomhauer and Ron Swanson like this.
  13. Yeah, probably would.

14. Tonic containing quinine. With a luscious slice of lime. Tasty, and hostile to The Plague.

15. time for my daily question of what the hell are the germans, austrians, and norwegians doing that no one else is doing and why do i keep being told we should be like the koreans when they have 1/3 the cases and more deaths.

16. Sauerkraut

YA, MTfrog5, Peacefrog and 2 others like this.
  17. Just got word from my Louisiana colleague that the state now has a stay at home order through April 12. They are linking the spread through Mardi Gras festivities

18. for the germans it’s probably due to their pure bloodline.

or according to WSJ it’s because the breakout at this point has happened to be in young people.

whichever one you want to believe.