1. The KillerFrogs

COVID-19 Threads

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Mar 11, 2020.

1. I wonder what church service Donald and his whole family will choose to attend on Sunday?

2. Been in Colorado since Wednesday. Don't think I've killed anyone yet.

[​IMG]

3. Whatever, Mr Dahmer.

4. Great picture. What part are you in?

5. #20027 tcumaniac, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020

6. I don’t think he’s really in Colorado. I don’t see any snow or weed in that picture.

YA, Salfrog, TCUdirtbag and 1 other person like this.
  7. Cool story, man. Thousands of others have had lots of success with it, the country is opening back up (with great results in the states that have already done so), and it looks like college football is gonna be in good shape.

Keep fighting the good fight with this bit, though. Gonna be weird when you've gotta deal with four more years of hydroxycloroquine-Trump, but at least you did your part on a TCU message board.

stbrab, Salfrog, LVH and 6 others like this.
  8. He’ll still be wedded to the Dr Lysol bit in 4 years. Which definitely belongs in the gunner hall of fame right next to sprint darter. Just rolls right off the tongue.

Salfrog, Peacefrog and TCURiggs like this.
  9. Good morning, fellow cividiots. Have we all been murdered yet?

Salfrog, TCURiggs, Bob Sugar and 2 others like this.
  10. Pike and San Isabel National Forest not far from Salida. We've just been exploring Southern Colorado.

My black lab experienced snow for the first time yesterday. It was fun watching him play in it.

YA, stbrab, Salfrog and 6 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

Salfrog, tcumaniac, Shorty and 4 others like this.
  12. He must be voting for Biden.

13. Still way too early to be this optimistic IMO - at least for fans attending games. I think we’re full speed ahead to have (some sort of a) fall season though.

Shorty likes this.
  14. Playing golf today so hopefully I get my numbers up

Salfrog, TCURiggs and HFrog1999 like this.
  15. Murderer

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

netty2424, tcudoc and Salfrog like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Salfrog likes this.
  18. Buttons is closed.