• The KillerFrogs

covered seats at Amon Carter

cwwyatt

Anyone know what seats are covered in the stadium? It looks like its only a few rows up top, and Id like to know before I search for tickets. Thanks.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(cwwyatt @ Aug 8 2010, 08:36 AM) [snapback]609011[/snapback]
Anyone know what seats are covered in the stadium? It looks like its only a few rows up top, and Id like to know before I search for tickets. Thanks.

A lot of rows and seats covered under the upper deck ... last year for that possibly ....

cwwyatt

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Aug 8 2010, 08:39 AM) [snapback]609012[/snapback]
A lot of rows and seats covered under the upper deck ... last year for that possibly ....

Do you know which rows are covered?

SnoSki

QUOTE(cwwyatt @ Aug 8 2010, 08:41 AM) [snapback]609013[/snapback]
Do you know which rows are covered?

Top's response below is probably spot on. I was there checking out the scenery for kicks when I had some spare time last weekend, and the lower deck has quite a few covered rows.

Shooter

QUOTE(cwwyatt @ Aug 8 2010, 08:36 AM) [snapback]609011[/snapback]

My seats are on row 51 and it's well under cover. At least six or seven rows in front are also under cover.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Shooter @ Aug 8 2010, 11:47 AM) [snapback]609070[/snapback]
My seats are on row 51 and it's well under cover. At least six or seven rows in front are also under cover.

I was going to say it was about row 42 up depending on the sun.