• The KillerFrogs

Couple on here who can answer this question

Toad Jones

In your calculation, who are or the big NIL winners thus far.

Manning....15 m +
Rashada......? (only a guess, but close to the same figure as Manning)
??...................?
??...................?
And possibly one or two more.

Figure both or all of those guys will enter the NFL before they graduate.

Fascinating isn't it. Would you hand millions to a high school kid two years ago?

Years past the under the table stuff included a truck for Dad, Mom a car, 5000 in cash to start monthly, rent a home for Mom, down payment on purchase of a home, employment for Dad with a nice salary and this statement.... (ready for this?) .you will get a diploma from this school no matter. A hot shot from a northern Ok school years could read a little, but that's about all. I don't think he ever went to class except the first day to get on the class role, and never went back. He did play in the NFL and did well. Last I heard, he isn't employed by pro football. Betcha a dollar, he still is being taken care of in some manner by someone or company.

A friend who worked for the Cowboys, a well-known head doctor told me, in his experience all of that fame, money, women is gone in 8 to 10 years. Not too smart isn't it, but look at their education and you know the answer.

ticketfrog123

Rashada 13mm report was fake news and it was confirmed by Florida reporters

High school QBs at his level are not getting $3mm a year (4-star) and if Rashada was so great his best option wouldn’t be ASU right now.

He broke his NIL contract with Miami and has a large penalty payment

Bryce young was getting $2mm/yr or something along those lines for heisman caliber seasons

fanatical frog

Consider the case of one of our commits who didn't sign early....laid low until after the transfer portal closed and is now taking visits. His downside is covered (TCU). And he is now able to determine which programs are most in need of a near 5* at his position and his "uncle" has possibly made a phone call or two. The kids are playing the new system better than the adults.

Shorty

I think the biggest winners are the good/great college players that won't make the NFL or will be UDFA practice squad guys for a year or two.

82 Frog Fever

In your calculation, who are or the big NIL winners thus far.

Manning....15 m +
Rashada......? (only a guess, but close to the same figure as Manning)
??...................?
??...................?
And possibly one or two more.

Figure both or all of those guys will enter the NFL before they graduate.

Fascinating isn't it. Would you hand millions to a high school kid two years ago?

Years past the under the table stuff included a truck for Dad, Mom a car, 5000 in cash to start monthly, rent a home for Mom, down payment on purchase of a home, employment for Dad with a nice salary and this statement.... (ready for this?) .you will get a diploma from this school no matter. A hot shot from a northern Ok school years could read a little, but that's about all. I don't think he ever went to class except the first day to get on the class role, and never went back. He did play in the NFL and did well. Last I heard, he isn't employed by pro football. Betcha a dollar, he still is being taken care of in some manner by someone or company.

A friend who worked for the Cowboys, a well-known head doctor told me, in his experience all of that fame, money, women is gone in 8 to 10 years. Not too smart isn't it, but look at their education and you know the answer.
I believe Rashada’s Florida offer, which was fake to begin with, was $7m to Rashada and $6m to Miami for breach.
He may still be able to get $1m, but not likely.