• The KillerFrogs

Corvallis Gazette-Times: OSU among nation’s top 20 gay-friendliest colleges

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
[SIZE=12pt]Corvallis Gazette-Times: OSU among nation’s top 20 gay-friendliest colleges[/SIZE]

OSU News and Communication

Oregon State University is one of only 19 colleges in the United States to receive a five-star ranking for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender inclusion and friendliness.

The Campus Pride’s LGBT-Friendly Campus Climate Index of more than 230 campuses considers policies, programs and practices, and ranks colleges from one to five stars, depending on the answers those colleges provide to Campus Pride.

The organization describes itself on its website (see www.campusclimateindex.org) as “the only national nonprofit 501©(3) organization for student leaders and campus groups working to create a safer college environment for LGBT students.” ...

screetch

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Aug 9 2010, 06:17 AM) [snapback]609328[/snapback]
[SIZE=12pt]Corvallis Gazette-Times: OSU among nation’s top 20 gay-friendliest colleges[/SIZE]

OSU News and Communication

Oregon State University is one of only 19 colleges in the United States to receive a five-star ranking for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender inclusion and friendliness.

The Campus Pride’s LGBT-Friendly Campus Climate Index of more than 230 campuses considers policies, programs and practices, and ranks colleges from one to five stars, depending on the answers those colleges provide to Campus Pride.

The organization describes itself on its website (see www.campusclimateindex.org) as “the only national nonprofit 501©(3) organization for student leaders and campus groups working to create a safer college environment for LGBT students.” ...

Good for them. What's the TCU connection?

Houston Frog

QUOTE(wes @ Aug 9 2010, 09:55 AM) [snapback]609441[/snapback]
Maybe they should reach out to the SMU lineman who likes to dance so much

Well done

I had about 15 different replies to this thread running through my head, but couldn't decide which direction to go.

freebird

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Aug 9 2010, 09:56 AM) [snapback]609444[/snapback]
Well done

I had about 15 different replies to this thread running through my head, but couldn't decide which direction to go.

Might want to make up your mind soon...I thing screetch is coming over to ask you to dance... :biggrin: