• The KillerFrogs

Corey Barker

Francis Xav

Archie is the one transferred to UTEP. As yet Jaylen hasn't transferred. He's still stuck in the portal finishing his spring semester at TCU. Last I heard it sounded like if he transferred it would be to a much smaller program. He may never play college ball again and try to go pro in Europe.
The one thing I will say about our transfers is that they all seem to have moved down several levels. Usually that means they either screwed up big time or just arent that good. I know Jaylen is different , his injuries likely will not allow him to play at a high level again. Just some honest to god bad luck. I like Mayens potential, just wondering what will happen with him too.

Eight

The one thing I will say about our transfers is that they all seem to have moved down several levels. Usually that means they either screwed up big time or just arent that good. I know Jaylen is different , his injuries likely will not allow him to play at a high level again. Just some honest to god bad luck. I like Mayens potential, just wondering what will happen with him too.

good point, parrish transferred to rice, alok to ucf, archie to utep, and i believe olden to tsu.

not sure where angus ended up, fisher who knows, and pierce went to europe instead of going to school.

Purp

Indeed. Most of these seem like recruiting misses. Kaden feels different, though. The athleticism was first rate. He, like RJ, felt like a Brandon Parrish type kid that could get better offensively every year. The difference for me is that the upside for Kaden was much higher than Brandon and RJ. Seems to me like CJD has the program in position now where he doesn't want to wait 2 years for his top recruits to pan out.

Jackson

These people accepting payments can run afoul with the NCAA but their real problems begin if the IRS get involved and nails them for a felony related to tax fraud!

Francis Xav

Indeed. Most of these seem like recruiting misses. Kaden feels different, though. The athleticism was first rate. He, like RJ, felt like a Brandon Parrish type kid that could get better offensively every year. The difference for me is that the upside for Kaden was much higher than Brandon and RJ. Seems to me like CJD has the program in position now where he doesn't want to wait 2 years for his top recruits to pan out.
I actually see more offensive potential with RJ. think he is quicker. Not as big etc but seems to have more touch . Archie couldn’t shoot. Rj has shown he can get hot. We gotta get busy recruiting though for sure. I think smith farabello and fuller is really great, but we have to replace 4 deflections. I feel confident with Davis, Fuller, bane, noi and Samuel as our starters. I assume fuller is gonna walk in and kill it.

Purp

These people accepting payments can run afoul with the NCAA but their real problems begin if the IRS get involved and nails them for a felony related to tax fraud!
I've heard tax fraid several times, but I'd think Barker is safe from that. You're allowed to receive a gift up to I think $10K from a person without it being taxed.

PO Frog

I've heard tax fraid several times, but I'd think Barker is safe from that. You're allowed to receive a gift up to I think $10K from a person without it being taxed.
$15k per year per donor can be excluded, plus an $11.8 million lifetime exemption even if you go over the $15k annual limit, but that would require the donor to file a form and at least report it.