• The KillerFrogs

Cool Uniform Thread

Frog DJ

Wes and I are virtually the same age, and I wholeheartedly agree with him.

I like the black uniforms, and if the players like them then I like them even more.

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Id rather have nothing than Baylor getting credit for helmets the whole conference will have.

But then again they got their heads pounded in last year.
Agreed. The Baylor media people went nuts with stories about Baylor and its quest for player safety by using the new helmets. Never once mentioned that the Big 12 made a deal with them. Then again, player safety is a priority over Co-ed safety at Baylor.

I suspect TCU will wait until we get whole new uniforms to implement the Vicis.

Tom Brown

Agreed. The Baylor media people went nuts with stories about Baylor and its quest for player safety by using the new helmets. Never once mentioned that the Big 12 made a deal with them. Then again, player safety is a priority over Co-ed safety at Baylor.

I suspect TCU will wait until we get whole new uniforms to implement the Vicis.

And [Baylor asshoe]

FrogCop19

My favorite response:

@LSUFBEquipment @LSUfootball Remind me again how many alternative uniforms Alabama has? Zero. They are too busy winning national titles to play “dress up BarbIe.” Using the cover of paying homage to dead soldiers so Nike can sell gear is disgusting. As a diehard LSU fan, I’m embarrassed by all of this.

yurintroubl

My favorite response:

@LSUFBEquipment @LSUfootball Remind me again how many alternative uniforms Alabama has? Zero. They are too busy winning national titles to play “dress up BarbIe.” Using the cover of paying homage to dead soldiers so Nike can sell gear is disgusting. As a diehard LSU fan, I’m embarrassed by all of this.

This is how I picture Bama Alt. Uniforms...

finalunibama.jpg

ShreveFrog

My favorite response:

Nike is the greatest thing to ever happen to athletic apparel. And, ahem, check the Slingin' Sammy Yard Sale forum for some great used Nike TCU gear, men size large.Thanks.