• The KillerFrogs

"Cool Hand Kyan"

Gunner

In case you don't go to basketball games, you should come watch Kyan Anderson. He is a true freshman point guard and has been instrumental in TCU's success this year. He' been a starter for a while now...

He made a quick hand steal in the Colo State game and did it again against UNLV. The steal in the UNLV game was at a crucial time late in the game and was a game changer.

Cool is the perfect description for Anderson. Never changes expressions, seldom comes out of the games, and never seems to tire. He runs the court with amazing speed. He can shoot, but is more efficient at passing, assists. He will entertain all of us for the next few years.

Anyway, he is Cool Hand Kyan from this point forward, with Gunner. :biggrin:

pcf

In case you don't go to basketball games, you should come watch Kyan Anderson. He is a true freshman point guard and has been instrumental in TCU's success this year. He' been a starter for a while now...

He made a quick hand steal in the Colo State game and did it again against UNLV. The steal in the UNLV game was at a crucial time late in the game and was a game changer.

Cool is the perfect description for Anderson. Never changes expressions, seldom comes out of the games, and never seems to tire. He runs the court with amazing speed. He can shoot, but is more efficient at passing, assists. He will entertain all of us for the next few years.

Anyway, he is Cool Hand Kyan from this point forward, with Gunner. :biggrin:

I really thought you would go with Hands Christian Anderson.

Gunner

Figured to get some funny responses to this post. And those were really funny.

Was surprised something about "Sprint Darter", my nickname for Wesley, didn't come up. :biggrin:

Gunner

Figured to get some funny responses to this post. And those were really funny.

Was surprised something about "Sprint Darter", my nickname for Wesley, didn't come up. :biggrin: