• The KillerFrogs

Consumption of Crow

Frog-in-law1995

The SMU peanut gallery seems to be aware that their school has a game-day problem.
Maybe the SMU administration will be motivated to address the situation if their own peeps are pointing out that the situation makes SMU look bad.

I was today years old when I learned SMU has a functioning message board.

Froglaw

All of this reinforces that they are a rinky dink operation all the way through. It is laughable that SMU fans think they are poised to get poached into a real conference. It must suck so bad to only have one game every year to care about and then lose. Especially knowing that the team that you care about so much has 9 games they would MUCH rather win. We literally don’t even care. The SMU program is total amateur hour. ECM, enjoy your little suite and pretending that you are a part of a real college athletics. I don’t know how many years you have left (I hope a lot), but know that every one of them you will be passionately following a team that nobody else cares about.

When TCU was wandering in the wilderness of the WAC 16/8, Conference USA poached TCU and left SMU standing in its own beer line.

Nobody wants the drunk SMU frat boy dragging down their conference with the exception of the AAC.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Been going to TCU games for over 12 years and have never waited in a line for 30 minutes, I did wait over an hour at SMU this weekend though. Clown production, hope TCU never goes back and if we do it should be 3 home games to 1 road game. TCU doesn’t need SMU anymore, SMU needs TCU.
You probably weren’t wearing red and blue…

Nick Offerman Smile GIF