• The KillerFrogs

Consumption of Crow

finafrog

Congrats Frogs. You guys came to the big city with the big lights and the important people and beat us. Well done.

Total yards and TOP were about equal but winning the turnover battle is what good teams do and y’all did it.

I hope y’all lose every remaining game. But congratulations.
how can I forget the big lights.
Why-Is-Paris-Called-The-City-of-Light-880x540.jpg

NORMLFROG

Very glad them team won. They took a hard shot from a very motivated team and still won. That’s awesome. Not really thrilled that our offensive staff couldn’t adequately address their defensive halftime adjustments but the good news is we won. Really looking forward to next Saturday! Gonna be sacrificing virgins all week.

NF

Virginia Frog

I don’t like SMU and their new found arrogance. This guy has been on here talking ship anytime he can the past few years. Now he pulls this BS to try and avoid the backlash.
Hey let's get it straight: SMU is just better than lowly ole TCU. It's always been that way, it'll ALWAYS be that way. Get used to it, accept it Boys.:D

Their FOOTBALL BLOWS, will always blow, get used to it! We should have put 60 on those Dallasites!

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I was really surprised at all the SMU fans talking smack before the game. We had several instances where people just started in with a bunch of BS talk that was totally unprovoked. I had free tickets and was sitting in a hardcore SMU section. I was so relieved that the Frogs jumped out ahead so I didn't have to hear any garbage.

Just think if these people ever had a really good team. They would be completely insufferable.

BTW - Dallas sucks.