• The KillerFrogs

Congratulations, Tech!

Rifframbahzoo20

Good day for Texas teams.

TCU smacked Iowa State, Aggy smacked Iowa State (meant to say LSU lol thanks for the check). Tech beat OU, UTSA came back to beat UTEP!!!

To top it all off, UT beat gay ass Baylor!

Last edited:

TechAdvisor

Beat Oklahoma and Texas in the same year for the first time in 27 attempts.

(TCU has done it twice in 11, which includes a stretch of years bad enough to get a man with a statue outside the stadium fired.)

Anyway, Go Big 12 and screw the traitors.
Thanks, don't even care if they're having down years. It's been way too long.

Congrats to TCU on the undefeated season and making it to the Big 12 Championship game. Must feel amazing as fans. This has been a once in a lifetime season.

I really like the direction McGuire has the program headed. You can tell there is a different level of fight in his teams than past Wells or Kingsbury teams. Looking forward to him getting more of his guys on the roster. Should be an entertaining conference going forward.

Limey Frog

Congrats to TCU on the undefeated season and making it to the Big 12 Championship game. Must feel amazing as fans. This has been a once in a lifetime season.

I really like the direction McGuire has the program headed. You can tell there is a different level of fight in his teams than past Wells or Kingsbury teams. Looking forward to him getting more of his guys on the roster. Should be an entertaining conference going forward.
Yeah, I like him. He beat OU and Texas in his first year; can't argue with that. This isn't consensus view on the board, but I'm rooting for all the new-look Big 12 schools to have healthy, competitive programs, especially TCU's biggest rivals. I think exciting rivalries between good teams benefit both programs. Hope y'all keep beating the traitors and losing narrowly in exciting games to TCU.

NORMLFROG

The game was definitely entertaining. They tried like Hell to ice the kicker at the end of reg but he was nails. Good luck in the post season.

NF