• The KillerFrogs

Congrats Frogs

GlendarrochFrog

I think we can all agree that last saturday was one of the most boring college football games in Big 12 history.. But congrats, y'all showed up and we couldn't help but revert to the typical "shooting ourselves in the foot" trend that we've been so successful at the past 2 seasons.

Go beat OSU and get your bowl. We'll try the same in the butt bowl. See y'all next year
tenor.gif
I think we can all agree that every Baylor fan knew they were going to beat TCU and it must have been so demoralizing for you to lose to TCU with our 3rd string RB, our 3rd string QB and 40 scholarship guys out for all or parts of the game. I think we can all agree that you football program is arguably the worst in the history of college football from a performance and ethics standpoint.

sicem

I guess there wasn’t enough raping for sic em to find it entertaining.
Damn, as much as y'all hate the continuity of the "61-58" slogan, you really gotta find some more material. Some of you can't help but insult someone just because they're a fan of a team you blindly hate. I'd agree with the poor ethics and leadership that took place under Briles, but not one of those people involved are still on staff or in prominent positions.
For the record, I agree that 61-58 has gotta go. It's lost its significance in the wake of the scandal and appropriate change of leadership.

MTfrog5

Damn, as much as y'all hate the continuity of the "61-58" slogan, you really gotta find some more material. Some of you can't help but insult someone just because they're a fan of a team you blindly hate. I'd agree with the poor ethics and leadership that took place under Briles, but not one of those people involved are still on staff or in prominent positions.
For the record, I agree that 61-58 has gotta go. It's lost its significance in the wake of the scandal and appropriate change of leadership.
You sure about that?

Deep Purple

I think we can all agree that last saturday was one of the most boring college football games in Big 12 history.. But congrats, y'all showed up and we couldn't help but revert to the typical "shooting ourselves in the foot" trend that we've been so successful at the past 2 seasons.

Go beat OSU and get your bowl. We'll try the same in the butt bowl. See y'all next year.
Losing forced turnovers isn’t “shooting yourself in the foot.” It’s simply the other team playing bettter defense.

Mean Purple

Go beat OSU and get your bowl. We'll try the same in the butt bowl. See y'all next year
tenor.gif
Stupro! Stupro! Stupro!

LSU Game Attendee

I'd agree with the poor ethics and leadership that took place under Briles, but not one of those people involved are still on staff or in prominent positions.
BU has had to be dragged towards compliance, kicking and screaming over the years. The victim payoffs, extended efforts to keep the football staff intact, and complete lack of transparency have made BU's priorities clear.

aaaaand
313953.jpg

sicem

Yeah you didn't shoot yourself in the foot. We just kicked your ass up and down the field with our jv team plain and simple
I wouldn't call winning 16-9 "kicking your ass". Y'all won but let's be real, both teams underperformed this weekend. Reagor had that super impressive run where he broke the tackle of nearly our entire defense lol. That was impressive. But take that one play away and it's a tied game. I'd say the same thing if it were the other way around. If we would've somehow come back at the end, I would've thought, "wow what a horrible win". Not impressive by either team. Y'all were definitely the better team with the better coach last Saturday.
Losing forced turnovers isn’t “shooting yourself in the foot.” It’s simply the other team playing bettter defense.
Normally I'd agree with this but when both fumbles happen in the redzone when you could've had at minimum 6 points from 2 FGs, that's verging on shooting yourself in the foot. But what I was really referring to were the penalties that happened on big breaks that we would've otherwise had.
extended efforts to keep the football staff intact
Geaux tigers but who on the old football staff is still around? They gutted the entire thing. Fired the president. Fired the athletic director. Fired the head coach. Fired every assistant coach. Brought in Linda Livingstone and made huge changes to the BOR. Organized an independent investigation and have implemented all of the recommended changes.

As much as you'd hate to admit it, this forum is just as biased and irrational as any baylor forum. see y'all next revivalry

MTfrog5

I wouldn't call winning 16-9 "kicking your ass". Y'all won but let's be real, both teams underperformed this weekend. Reagor had that super impressive run where he broke the tackle of nearly our entire defense lol. That was impressive. But take that one play away and it's a tied game. I'd say the same thing if it were the other way around. If we would've somehow come back at the end, I would've thought, "wow what a horrible win". Not impressive by either team. Y'all were definitely the better team with the better coach last Saturday.

Normally I'd agree with this but when both fumbles happen in the redzone when you could've had at minimum 6 points from 2 FGs, that's verging on shooting yourself in the foot. But what I was really referring to were the penalties that happened on big breaks that we would've otherwise had.

Geaux tigers but who on the old football staff is still around? They gutted the entire thing. Fired the president. Fired the athletic director. Fired the head coach. Fired every assistant coach. Brought in Linda Livingstone and made huge changes to the BOR. Organized an independent investigation and have implemented all of the recommended changes.

As much as you'd hate to admit it, this forum is just as biased and irrational as any baylor forum. see y'all next revivalry
Is employee that had all of her testimony thrown out of court because of lying still employed? I know the answer, I just want you to answer that

Any hard won credibility blown by including the word “revivalry.” Stop.

ATC Frog

Regarding the bolded and italicized portion, the first fumble happened on the second play of the game and was nowhere remotely close to the redzone. In fact, only 1 of the 3 turnovers occurred within or even in the same ZIP code as the red zone.

Purp

I wouldn't call it blind hate. Pretty sure I see all the reasons quite clearly.

BU gets B12 invite at our expense thanks to political favors.

"Congrats on the great years in CUSA/MWC, but you'd be worse than us if you were in a big boy conference like the B12. We're clearly better than you."

"But that was a fluke."

Murder cover-up of basketball player.

And your new basketball coach is only slightly less sleazy.

And Mulkey looks like the crypt keeper from Tales From the Crypt.

Hired Briles, one of Texas' most notoriously dirty high school coaches.

Absolutely no discipline in the program whatsoever and no shame in thuggery.

Rape scandal for years.

And years.

And years.

With overt attempts to conceal wrongdoing and preserve eligibility for players who should have been expelled from school.

Finally, though reluctantly, canned the head coach and AD after immense pressure that shouldn't have been necessary, yet continues to employ perhaps the most complicit actors in the whole saga (looking at you McCraw).

61-58 treated like the darning Super Bowl when it was a regular season game at your home stadium in which you were favored.

Countless spats between players and coaches with our sides in recent years.

I could go on, but if you don't get it by now other examples won't help you. The culture at BU has not changed even though Rhule appears to be making efforts to do so in his program. I won't believe a sincere attempt to improve the culture has started until McCraw is on the unemployment line.

If ISIS had a football team and they played you I would hope you got boat raced. And that's not blind hatred. 20/20 vision backing that up.

TCUdirtbag

"Congrats on the great years in CUSA/MWC, but you'd be worse than us if you were in a big boy conference like the B12. We're clearly better than you."

"But that was a fluke."

Rape scandal for years.

And years.

And years.

With overt attempts to conceal wrongdoing and preserve eligibility for players who should have been expelled from school.

Finally, though reluctantly, canned the head coach and AD after immense pressure that shouldn't have been necessary, yet continues to employ perhaps the most complicit actors in the whole saga (looking at you McCraw).

61-58 treated like the darning Super Bowl when it was a regular season game at your home stadium in which you were favored.

I could go on, but if you don't get it by now other examples won't help you. The culture at BU has not changed even though Rhule appears to be making efforts to do so in his program. I won't believe a sincere attempt to improve the culture has started until McCraw is on the unemployment line.

If ISIS had a football team and they played you I would hope you got boat raced. And that's not blind hatred. 20/20 vision backing that up.

5 stars.
Would read again.
Purp 2020.
Bravo.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

"But that was a fluke."

Rape scandal for years.

And years.

And years.

Bravo!

For one time only, I will commend you on your lack of brevity.