• The KillerFrogs

Congrats Frogs

sicem

I think we can all agree that last saturday was one of the most boring college football games in Big 12 history.. But congrats, y'all showed up and we couldn't help but revert to the typical "shooting ourselves in the foot" trend that we've been so successful at the past 2 seasons.

Go beat OSU and get your bowl. We'll try the same in the butt bowl. See y'all next year
tenor.gif

Moose Stuff

I think we can all agree that last saturday was one of the most boring college football games in Big 12 history.. But congrats, y'all showed up and we couldn't help but revert to the typical "shooting ourselves in the foot" trend that we've been so successful at the past 2 seasons.

Go beat OSU and get your bowl. We'll try the same in the butt bowl. See y'all next year
tenor.gif

I thought it was a very enjoyable game.

Eight

tenor.gif

[ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ], it was compelling high drama to see good overcome numerous obstacles to fight back the hordes of hades known as the baylor line and once again prove that no matter how dark the sin, no matter how much evidence is buried under the field of mcclain stadium rendering it almost unplayable, no matter how much holy spring water is sprinkled to cover the sin in the end good once again surpassed evil.

TCUdirtbag

I think we can all agree that last saturday was one of the most boring college football games in Big 12 history.

Wrong.

But congrats, y'all showed up and we couldn't help but revert to the typical "shooting ourselves in the foot" trend that we've been so successful at the past 2 seasons.

You just have a [ Finebaum ]ty ethicless program that was led by [ Finebaum ]ty humans for a long time. And a lot of terrible boosters and fans too.